This Week's Haul

Prowl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Superstore, Zellers, and Walmart today.....I declare this town completely dry. The ONLY thing i found was ML9, but that was at the comic shop, and theres no way i'm payin $20 a pop for ML figures. Every other store seems to just be letting everything run out, without restocking. The only toys on the shelves, especially on the TF front, are left from BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I need to move :P

Only thing i picked up on my hunt today was this shirt, from the comic shop.

tfshirt.jpg

Really??! Are those even out at comic shops?.. lol, PM OS his adress & see if he got them from there haha!

Nice shirt opticon! I will have to search for one...

they also had a couple more in the same style, one of just megatron (it was basically the old boxart for megatron, but drawn like this one) and one of just prime.

What I got from Meijer on 3/22/05

Pic #1.) Energon Starscream V2 (Version 2) and Lego Star Wars: Geonosian Fighter [#4478].

HAULEnergonStarscreamV2andLegoStarWars4478GeonosianFighterMarch22ndPIC1.jpg

Opticon, that's a nice looking shirt :)

that is a cool Tshir. Hmm, the only place I've seen those were on ebay

Theres about 9 things I'd take out of that one, so I guess I sorta have to agree with MRD, expect that I just out right hate you @firedevil@

Haha

I can feel the love synch. @smilepunch@

Well i think i'm all caught up with energon. Don't think I will be collecting any cybertron though (due to space).

Just stick it in you're dads storage shed or brothers spare room

OOOOOOOOOOO ZING! :)

I picked up today

Runaways #2, cool book thus far!

New avengers #4 GREAT BOOK thus far!

Spell binders #1

AOD Shop till ya drop #2

invincible #20

& uhm... Some other marvel marvel stuff :S

Just went to 2 walmarts, TRU,Target & Starbucks, & nothing...just one thing though, Darth Vader(Playschool) It was hard to find that sucka! About 7 walmarts to be exact...

62749805317_468.jpg

heres a few things I picked up over the past week and a half

haul1.jpg

If any one is interested in the Goliath or Vision variants let me know, I am willing to trade them.

heres a few things I picked up over the past week and a half

haul1.jpg

If any one is interested in the Goliath or Vision variants let me know, I am willing to trade them.

ooooooooooo

How much did ya pay for em all? Get em at retail or online?

OTFCC sideswipe is really nice! I have one my self, still need to pick up sunstreaker to go with em. I display them or will on top of my BT figures boxes

the Mcfarlanes were $10 each, Dirge $5, SS exclusive I got through a trade with the King, and the ML's I got at a retail store....they where $20 each @grumpy@ but I figured I could use them as trade power.....if I cant get anything for'em I still got the receipt so I'll just return'em and get my cash back.

What the?! $20 each at a retail store?! I take it you mean like a comic type shop right?.. No place like wallmart or whatever should have em for that price... PS if anything I'll buy vission from ya @loll@

Today's my 20th B-Day

and these are my TF B-Day Gifts

115_1501.jpg

Happy bday dbot :) Ah to be young again @loll@

Nice flipn scores too!!

@band@ @HappyBDay@ @moon@ @yum@ @moon@ #party# #party# #party#

No pictures again, heh, but a rather large haul:

- Devil May Cry 2 KT Figure Collection PVC: TRISH

- Devil May Cry 2 KT Figure Collection PVC: Dante ( B )

- Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe: The Age of Apocalypse 2005

- Age of Apocalypse 3 of 6

- Age of Apocalypse 4 of 6

- Y: The Last Man (TPB #4)

- ML9 War Machine

- ML9 Bullseye

- Original, Complete, RAH Baroness V1