Batman Begins Figs Score!!!

Skips

Hey everyone! Found BB Figs at Sears :) @can@

Picked up Scarecrow and Battle Gear Batman! $8.99 a pop!

No Batmobile yet, but I saw deluxe figures too!

Pics: :)

Battle Gear Batman (Front):

BBBGFront.jpg

Battle Gear Batman (Back):

BBBGBatBack.jpg

Scarecrow (Front):

BBScarecrowFront.jpg

Scarecrow (Back):

BBScarecrowBack.jpg

- Skips!

I'm passing on the entire line! Yuck! Looks like the 4hm batman is truely the only batman for me out there LOL!

Are you serious??!

This line looks awesome in my opinion annd I can't wait for the movie!

I'm passing on the entire line!  Yuck!  Looks like the 4hm batman is truely the only batman for me out there LOL!

Are you serious??!

This line looks awesome in my opinion annd I can't wait for the movie!

I can't wait for the movie either ;) I just don't dig the figures at all... in the end they will just be another batman figure in the endless supply of batman cr** companys pump out... if you like these then you should just wait for the next movie which I'm sure will have even better figures :S

& then the next, & the next, & the next @loll@

:)

I may get suckered into scarecrow though I find his new design interesting... a loonie runing around in a hooded mask & trashy outfit is far more realistic than a guy dressed up as an actaul scarecrow! :S @loll@

Hey everyone! Found BB Figs at Sears :) @can@

Picked up Scarecrow and Battle Gear Batman! $8.99 a pop!

No Batmobile yet, but I saw deluxe figures too!

Pics: :)

Battle Gear Batman (Front):

BBBGFront.jpg

Battle Gear Batman (Back):

BBBGBatBack.jpg

Scarecrow (Front):

BBScarecrowFront.jpg

Scarecrow (Back):

BBScarecrowBack.jpg

- Skips!

Exactly what I picked up at a Sears as well. Looks pretty good so far, but I wish they were a bit larger.

Also, my Scarecrows face was pointing backwards!!

I found mine in Hamilton, Ontario.

Thanks guys!!

I found out that my scarecrow is actually a VARIANT !!! It has a "bloody" body instead of a clean one!

Superwonderlantern, bro - is yours clean or bloody? As for his head, just flick his right arm to turn it! There is a 'try me' hole there!

Cool finds and you got the chase variant Scarecrow with fear dust on him. (Mine's the regular) Here's mine with a Van Helsing figure's hat and BTAS Scarecrow's sickle...

Mar16837.jpg

Superwonderlantern -Scarecrow has 2 faces on his head one angry (yellow light up eyes) and one regular. His right arm works the action feature that spins the head. I posted pics here...

http://www.rocuniverse.com/forums//viewtop...opic.php?t=3102

Cool finds and you got the chase variant Scarecrow with fear dust on him. (Mine's the regular) Here's mine with a Van Helsing figure's hat and BTAS Scarecrow's sickle...

Mar16837.jpg

Superwonderlantern -Scarecrow has 2 faces on his head one angry (yellow light up eyes) and one regular. His right arm works the action feature that spins the head. I posted pics here...

http://www.rocuniverse.com/forums//viewtop...opic.php?t=3102

Sweetness... I guess I have to find this version too now! :)

wow great find man.

how many diffrent scarecrows are there? I counted four today at walmart.

Thanks guys!!

I found out that my scarecrow is actually a VARIANT !!! It has a "bloody" body instead of a clean one!

Superwonderlantern, bro - is yours clean or bloody? As for his head, just flick his right arm to turn it! There is a 'try me' hole there!

Hi !

Mine has red all over him (dust or blood? I dunno), but he is the variant! I didn't know until you folks let me know!

Thanks!

check out your local KB's

I was just there today and scooped up the basics and the deluxes, including the Variant Scarecrow and the Batmobile

They had them on display at the front of the store

also..at BJ's today they have the new 12" Batman Begins Batman figure