Metal Head Posted At Master Collector

robot_sonic

he looks pretty cool to me.. I still like v1 better, and I wish they would have used that mold.

This is a really nice figure though.

And yes, the colors will be darker. It even says that the colors will look different on the final production pieces

I don't know, this set already looks pretty promising. And with the crappy selection Hasbro is offering this year I might just have to bite the bullet this year and get the convention set. Problem is I know I'll want 2 of these sets, so if anyone is a member of MC and is not optioning to get their second 'bagged' set please give me a ring, I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

He has all the colors of the IG: red, black and gold. Nicely done to have him fit in.

Still, nothing beats Metal Head v1 in full gear, which they should do in a TRU exclusive with 5 troops (IG + Annihilators).

And that MP5SD is the shizznit!!!

I'm probably the only one, but I think the colour choices on this figure are awful.

He looks like a disco Grenadier more than an Iron Grenadier.

I was hoping for the silver space boots and red torso to be redone in black.

I still love the insane grin though.

Heres hoping that the rest of the set isnt such an eyesore. I've got no place for Mardi-gras troops.

I think it's a better paint job than the original version, as far as matching up with the original IG's, and if they keep close with the color scheme on the IG's..that'll be GREAT!

metalheadigs8lt.png

The Gold already matches very well, so just add the same Red tone and a few added details and these will look AWESOME together! :)

I really like the original version of this mold and I have to say, that I REALLY like this one!  :)

metalhead25gh.png

I think the details look better on the MC version, and as mentioned already, I think it looks a lot like the Python Patrol colors, which is just fine by me.

So far, so good..by me!  ^_^

does this mean u'll be at the convention

Means I MIGHT be "bagging" it! ^_^

U better be!!!! @firedevil@

So far I really like the figure looks really sweet I can't wait to see the rest. At first I wasn't too crazy for this set, but after this figure I'm really getting ready for this set

The figure should be a pretty good match for the new and improved IG.

Draven

@hmmm@ "New and improved"...?

Not thinking it's going to be the originals afterall?

The figure should be a pretty good match for the new and improved IG.

Draven

@hmmm@ "New and improved"...?

Not thinking it's going to be the originals afterall?

Lets just say the original stayed lost in Brazil. But its not as bad as you may think. Its nothing really secret. Read the press release. They basically say it if you read in between the lines.

Draven