Who's To Blame For Anakin Turning Evil?

Starscream49

3PO for being so annoying.

Seriously though I think the whole Jedi Order thing is flaud. Anakin obviously wasnt the first Jedi to go bad, probably wont be the last.

I totally agree on the watto thing. Kids are very impressionable. The order botched things, and it all just escalated. Not one person or people is soley to blame though, as it was anakins lack of self control that pushed him over.

its the level of involvement he had with people. ani had too much time with his mother, and he watched her die, wouldnt that drive you insane? not only did she die, but he knew exactly who killed her, which caused hatred... love for his mother and hatered for those who killed her, two things that Jedi should never feel. also having padme turned him over. she obviously dies, i dunno who kills her, but im guessing giving birth to the twins does, or maybe palpy, or maybe ani himself, but thats a totally different topic....

she obviously dies, i dunno who kills her, but im guessing giving birth to the twins does, or maybe palpy, or maybe ani himself, but thats a totally different topic....

I don't know if it's that obvious... Remember, Leia had memories of her mother. I'd like to not have to chalk that up to "Force memories" or some bull****...

I'd actually prefer if she lives... maybe with some sort of illness or something, so she'd die around the time Leia was 4 or something.

The whole "evil sperm" idea has some merit - I bet Palpatine, having studied the prophecies, somehow had something to do with Anakin's birth.

Mod edit: language

Edited by Bespin refugee