Hey Gang

Lady Jaye

Just wanted to stop on by and say hi. And see how my Joes buds are doing. Of course I see a lot of you over at the Marvel Boards!!! @smilepunch@

Oh and the other day I walked into a Family Dollar and actually found a case of the single packs. Wow the packages are small aren't they? No fuss no muss, I think Hasbro should cost cut and just leave out all those useless weapons and just included two figures and one weapon each. Kind of like the good ole days. Anyhow saw all of them there, but didnt pick up any. It's next to the comic shop and if anyone wants me to, I can look next week for some.

Ahh pretty well, I guess. I mean I'm probably in the same boat as most missing a few here and there. But for the most part, thanks to some of the members, I'm pretty much have all the ones I want so far. The only one I am missing, that I am desperate to find is Dark Phoenix, and that won't happen unless they re-release her in a subsequent wave.

So you you guys doing with the upcoming "time out" for the GI JOE line, and the launch of the Sigma line?? Anyone quitting alltogether, or trying the new line?????

o fuss no muss, I think Hasbro should cost cut and just leave out all those useless weapons and just included two figures and one weapon each.

Wow...your good old days and my good old days must be two very different good old days. lol

So you you guys doing with the upcoming "time out" for the GI JOE line, and the launch of the Sigma line?? Anyone quitting alltogether, or trying the new line?????

Meh, I only pick and choose when it comes to the new stuff, but yeah, it sucks big time. Hopefully they keep reissued stuff like the comic packs and stuff coming, though...

I'm on ebay a lot buying vintage figs to rebuild my collection of old. I imagine that's what most of the guys here will be doing as well. Heck, even if someone wants that Sigma Six crap I can't see it being a "hobby" if you know what I mean. They'll be easy to find, and with so few, easy to complete.

Ahh pretty well, I guess. I mean I'm probably in the same boat as most missing a few here and there. But for the most part, thanks to some of the members, I'm pretty much have all the ones I want so far. The only one I am missing, that I am desperate to find is Dark Phoenix, and that won't happen unless they re-release her in a subsequent wave.

I will try the new line,keep getting my mljoes from Yanga and keep building my joe customs,as well as keeping up with my ml legends.

So really the break will not be that bad for me,I collect so much it keeeps me busy and now i can get some stuff I was putting off.

That's good to hear you guys are keeping your spirits up. Draven how long do you think it will be before we see GI JOE A Real American Hero back on the toy shelves???

Is anyone worried that if the SIGMA cartoon proves to be popular on whatever channel it airs, that it could mean the end of the 3&3/4 line for a longer period???

I think if it is successful, maybe it'll pave the way to a new generation of Joe fans and maybe those new fans will suddenly stumble into the glory of the 3 3/4 line.

I think its lost no matter what save for the chance of RAH re-issues thru TRU (while they last) or online stores. Go Online stores!

That's good to hear you guys are keeping your spirits up. Draven how long do you think it will be before we see GI JOE A Real American Hero back on the toy shelves???

Is anyone worried that if the SIGMA cartoon proves to be popular on whatever channel it airs, that it could mean the end of the 3&3/4 line for a longer period???

I still say next year sometime. By no means any later than the 25 anv though. I aslo have a gut feeling the 3 3/4 Joes are not going completely away too.

Draven

Sigma Six might be popular, who knows? Hard to tell - we'll have to wait until we see what the writing's like.

But I honestly can't see the toys being popular. They're too expensive, and there are too few to have the sort of impact a 3 3/4" line would have had.

Honestly, they should have done 3 3/4" figures for the show. It would have made everyone happy...

Hey there, Long time no see. I'm glad you stopped by.

Ahhhh... Sigma Six, I believe Hasbro has wanted 3 3/4 inch Joes to fail since the early 90's when they started pushing ARAH Joes at us in 12 inch figures. Slowly the GI Joe toy section in TRU began to shrink until finally it was no more.

Same thing hear, I think sooner or later there will be a revival and until then I'll just troop build the classics till the cows come home.

PS If you're in the mood for Dio, you should check out Hammerfels new site Joe Dios

See ya around

Eric