The Artic Dio Update

Bekker

Noooooooooo TM! You must send the head to someone for someone like Joe, myself, Bekker someone can make a artic TM. We can't have a TNI dio without you....................and damn bro you told about the snow incident. :( @smilepunch@

Draven

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draven is right man you gotta mail someone the head,we gotta have A TM in the dio,we were counting on your figure.

Come on dont make us beg.................

sorry guys! im prone to these killer fits of depression. working on customs keeps me from taking handfuls of pills and chasing them with booze! but right now its the customs that are driving me to drink and illegal drug!!! ive thrown so many custom bodies against the wall here in the last few days i lost count!

joe if you would like to take a stab at TM's body i'll ship his head to you! im going to need your address again cause since i switched servers all my contact info was lost...well not lost more like held for ransom by earthlink (the basturds!)

TM

We have added 2 more weeks to get your customs to Hammer,so the new date will be 4-30-05.

Hope this helps and hope more people jump on its going to be a blast,and all who never did customs you might just want to try,it really is alot of fun.

Hammer Royalmarine mailed his to you today,cool.

That will give me more time to get the BBQ and perfect him. :)

Draven

bro I am really looking forward to seeing him done.................

Bekker, can you make a master list somewhere(or edit and update this one ;) ) with everyone who's

A) gonna be in this.. and

B) after their name, put what figure(S) they're gonna do...

that way we dont have 10 people doing SE and another 5 people doing duke... knowhwatImeanvern?

(ignore this)

Bekker, can you make a master list somewhere(or edit and update this one ;) ) with everyone who's

A) gonna be in this.. and

B) after their name, put what figure(S) they're gonna do...

that way we dont have 10 people doing SE and another 5 people doing duke... knowhwatImeanvern?

Yes very good idea. I say we limit it to one or two of each character at most. That way we have a wider range of characters.

Draven