The Artic Dio Update

Bekker

Ok to all who are going to be in it the customs have to be done and to hammer by 4-16,that gives everybody time to custom and then send the figure to Hammer.

Hammer then needs about 6 weeks to turn this out,dont want to rush so that it comes out awesome.

I will post all the names of who wanted in.

As you get your customs done post your pics so everybody can check them out,it will give us something to post while the dio is being done.

also we dont want to come up all joe and no cobra,we could always ask Nomad to borrow some troops,but do you think he has enough?LOL

So far here is who is in the dio:

Bekker

Draven79

Alyosha

Joerhyno

Doc Holiday56

Devil Bat

Chazz

Mr. Deltoid

Royalmarine

Leonardo

revSears

violentfix

toy-nutz

Toiletmonkey1

Skarapz

qeelocke

Satan

L'ombraquex

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool hoping more people add to the list,this is really going to be cool and a really neat trip with a bunch of bro's.

Its gonna be cool to know its all of us and that we are part of the dio.

Here are 2 customs I have for the dio.........

articdio002.jpg

articdio001.jpg

snakeeyes in artic atire,saw this done and had to paint one myself.

Iceburg just a LBC

just wanted to get some pics going............

Man I have no clue yet what to do. lol

Draven

come on bro get a clue,you got great ideas all the time,cant wait to see what you come up with.................

That se rules man!

I too am stretching for ideas. I have the head, but no idea what to use for the body. and problem is, sense i custimzed big brawler into outback (just a new head and hair color) my custom me uses his head without alterations, so i don't want everyone to look at it and go, look, it's just big brawler lol.

I do have a RAH Iceberg v2 fig and a few other snow figs. Hmmm to decide what to use as the base figure. lol

Draven

Well you got a month...............but dont take to long..........how about that polished turd,keep polishing it and it might look white..........lol

That se rules man!

I too am stretching for ideas. I have the head, but no idea what to use for the body. and problem is, sense i custimzed big brawler into outback (just a new head and hair color) my custom me uses his head without alterations, so i don't want everyone to look at it and go, look, it's just big brawler lol.

Maybe you should shave your entire body then!

-Kevin

Hey Naz i still have the head for the "you" i did in my awards dio from my custom contest! you want it? then all you would need to make would be the artic body? lmk

btw- im re thinking my customs since we have alittle time! so im reworkin em' put alittle more gusto into it??

TM

so where are we sending these 2? and what should we include. Should we bring this dio to the convention lol at least take pics of it it, and and enter it in some contests?

You can send them to me. I'll PM my adress. Include you real name, forum name, mail address, email address, and names/bios of your customs and how you would like them characterized.

As for the Con dio contest, I may submit one scene from the dio, probably the tunnel scene.

2 more have come on:

L'ombraquex

Satan

Good to have you guys.....................

Characters that are not allowed are STormShadow and Scarlett,sorry but thats what Hammer said.

I am in! I am also trying to figure out what to do! I have an idea for a snow dreadnok! And I am working on a "self" custom. Will have some pics up hopefully tommorow! And Skarapz, I say we bring a bunch of the customs and enter them in the Franken Joe contest!

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All HAIL DOB!!

Hey Naz i still have the head for the "you" i did in my awards dio from my custom contest! you want it? then all you would need to make would be the artic body? lmk

btw- im re thinking my customs since we have alittle time! so im reworkin em' put alittle more gusto into it??

TM

I've decided to use the btr duke head i have, i figure painting the hair will make it look enough like my version of me and unique enough at the same time. But thanks anyways man!

Now i just need to pick a body.

Question: Are we allowed to do more than one custom ?

Not sure I'll have time to do more than one, but just in case...

yes do as many as you want post the pics and everyone can tell you what ones to use,or use them all

I have a fig already put together, must grind on it some, then paint it.

huh?

just a bad joke! really bad since nobody got it?

maybe i'll explain

Tunnel- being our "the gijoe collectors" sphincters!

hasbro's version would be them violating it in some way?

since we are all in this dio, we would all be in that one as well..

kinda going with the "hiatus" thing that the collector has

been "screwed" and ahh heck never mind.....like i said a bad joke

win some lose some! maybe ill go back to knock knock jokes?

*knock knock

"whos there?"

"...."

come on in snake eyes!

*tap *tap...is this thing on? ....tough room! ;)

TM

I got the joke it wasnt that bad just off topic and throws you at first,and your right...............we are in the "WTF"tunnel for joes right now