Found Kamakura With Ninja Lighting Cycle

Bayushi Gemma

I don't know if it's been posted yet but I found him over here in Maryland at TRU for 7.99 each.

Also has anyone else taken atvantage of the TRU special this week by spending 50 or more you will get a 10 dollar gift card, this was in Sunday's paper with the coupon and is only good till the end of the week.

Got mine here in maryland also at Target and I really like all of the action packs,the kamakura is the best one of him so far IMO,I like the black for the mask alot better....................

I have been able to find the Kamakura and Depth Charge packs in several places but no Sand Viper with Air Assault anywhere. What's the deal? They ship in the same case, right?

Only guesses I can put up are:

1. Army Builders

2. Scalpers (as it is definetly the most anticipated figure of the wave along with this hiatus stuff)

I haven't seen any in VA either, only Kamakuras (although I have to say I did pick one up and he is KICKASS!)

The coupon, is it for only Joes or anything else? I spent $53 last weekend...will it count?

Dam, & I just went back last night to get my free Transformer

they owed me for buying more than 2......

I posted this on another thread. I spent the 50 bucks at TRU here in San Francisco. Got 1 of each of the Crimson packs @21.99 ea :(, found a clearanced PS1 game for 3.29, and The Simpsons Milhouse for 3.29.

Even though the Crimson pack was a little pricey, it helped me to get to the 50 dollar goal. So as I said before, yea me. :)

The coupon, is it for only Joes or anything else? I spent $53 last weekend...will it count?

Dam, & I just went back last night to get my free Transformer

they owed me for buying more than 2......

When you spend 50 or over this week at TRU and have the coupon advertised in Sunday's paper they will give you a gift card for 10 bucks, but the card is only good until the end of the month so you will have to use it quick.