New Dio And Your In It!!!!!!!!

Bekker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool sounds like we got enough people to get this going.

It would be really cool to get the dio done and then vote what custom was the best,only those who make a custom can vote and only those that post here,lets keep it with friends we already know.

The character can be anyone but if you want to do yourself go ahead.

I will start talking to hammer so we can really get the ball started,working all the details.

The only problem is that what ever custom you make you HAVE to send it to hammer so he can make the dio.Also this is going to take a couple of weeks so we dont screw it up,plus we want hammmer to have plenty of time to work his magic.

really hoping to get everybody who posts in it............this is going to be really fun,as soon as hammmer and I work out some details I will post another topic so we can keep track of the progress and show off some of those customs.

The prize is 1 kick azz custom Dio done by all of us,and to make it some what of a contest at the same time I will kick out $50.00 to the best custom that we all vote on,so if you want to be in it pm me and i will get the list going.

Hey Alyosha you in Bro?Hope so get some of that stress of and kick out 1 of those amazing customs you do,you know the ones with the flawless paint apps.

Hey DavAnthony how about you,your frostbite would be awesome.

well guys the ball is rolling lets start to pull it togather.

Cool sounds like we got enough people to get this going.

It would be really cool to get the dio done and then vote what custom was the best,only those who make a custom can vote and only those that post here,lets keep it with friends we already know.

The character can be anyone but if you want to do yourself go ahead.

I will start talking to hammer so we can really get the ball started,working all the details.

The only problem is that what ever custom you make you HAVE to send it to hammer so he can make the dio.Also this is going to take a couple of weeks so we dont screw it up,plus we want hammmer to have plenty of time to work his magic.

really hoping to get everybody who posts in it............this is going to be really fun,as soon as hammmer and I work out some details I will post another topic so we can keep track of the progress and show off some of those customs.

The prize is 1 kick azz custom Dio done by all of us,and to make it some what of a contest at the same time I will kick out $50.00 to the best custom that we all vote on,so if you want to be in it pm me and i will get the list going.

Hey Alyosha you in Bro?Hope so get some of that stress of and kick out 1 of those amazing customs you do,you know the ones with the flawless paint apps.

Hey DavAnthony how about you,your frostbite would be awesome.

well guys the ball is rolling lets start to pull it togather.

You know, I might just have to drive down to San Diego to see this when it's all done... (watch out, I'll do it!)

-Kevin

dude that is an awesome idea, I'M IN LIKE A MUTHAFUNKA'!! @peace@

count me in for sure, you just tell me the dead line bro and i'll get started...

BTW, are we doing joes and cobras or just joes?

dude that is an awesome idea, I'M IN LIKE A MUTHAFUNKA'!! @peace@

count me in for sure, you just tell me the dead line bro and i'll get started...

Bro I was hoping you chime in and right on Q...........................cool you can do joe or cobra but a chazz why dont you do artic duke,just a thought........................

dude that is an awesome idea, I'M IN LIKE A MUTHAFUNKA'!!  @peace@

Bro I was hoping you chime in and right on Q...........................cool you can do joe or cobra but a chazz why dont you do artic duke,just a thought........................

trust me, i the first thing that jumped in my head was an artic Duke @lol@ buuuuut i have a feeling this is going to be an historic event in ADC/TNI history and my EGO wants me to do one of myself @cool@

i have a TM custom...he's not really in artic attire but he has on white undies! maybe he could be the guy tryin to get the other joes into the polar bear club??

TM

i have a TM custom...he's not really in artic attire but he has on white undies! maybe he could be the guy tryin to get the other joes into the polar bear club??

TM

See folks, this is why this will rule! I dare you to submit that as a fig TM! That would just rock, TM in his tighty whity's running around in snow. @lol@

Draven

Hey guys I am in for an Artic custom also. Also, think about maybe doing the Dio or scene using all of the custom figures for this years Joe Con. Enter them as the ADC/TNI group like we did with the DOB group last year. Just a suggestion! Also is there a restriction on what type, old scuplt or new sculpt?

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

ALL HAIL DOB!!

nmaking it both old and new would be the best way to please everyone, i'll make a new sculpt but i know several perfer the old ones.

Ok Bekker just one more questionbefore I do the custom. What type of customs are you and Hammerfel looking for? Since it is an arctic dio should it be an all white outfit custom?

Ok Bekker just one more questionbefore I do the custom. What type of customs are you and Hammerfel looking for? Since it is an arctic dio should it be an all white outfit custom?

would buy the egomanics in cobra going with cobra blue or even crimson boldly in the snow, but joes would probably be more practical, but this is you, if it's your custom you, it would be whatever you wanted (and even if it's not you, then it's still yours)

Personaly I'm probably going with White and a light grey camo.

let me get with Hammer on all the details and we will post another thread and then really get going.

we got alot names that are in so far,lets give it another day or so and see who else is in,this is going to be AWESOME.

A quick question...what kind of artic setting will this be? Is it Northern or Southern, Tundra or Moutainside or Fjord, spring or fall? I just want to get a good idea on gear and camo....I'm thinking an artic Hit & Run complete with winter face paint...

Knee deep in snow guys lots of snow,waiting on hammer on his choice of the dio background but I think he said tunnels and tanks and lots of snow.

I feel the joes should fit the artic theme,snow outfits what have you,no quick kick running barefoot,lol.

Cobra well is cobra can be what you want.

A quick question...what kind of artic setting will this be?  Is it Northern or Southern, Tundra  or Moutainside or Fjord, spring or fall?  I just want to get a good idea on gear and camo....I'm thinking an artic Hit & Run complete with winter face paint...

I'm thinking of some glacier mountains along side the ocean, so I can do ice floes and icebergs, like this: http://meteo.pnra.it/immagini/per-pagine/i...berg-tethis.jpg

This setting will also let me do some water craft scenes, so if you want to make a SCUBA guy, or a ship pilot / crewman for your custom, that's fine, too. Think Moray vs the Killer WHALE, and maybe even the Tactical Battle Platform. :)

Hey, now that my FLAGG is arriving, maybe it could play a part. :)

A quick question...what kind of artic setting will this be?  Is it Northern or Southern, Tundra  or Moutainside or Fjord, spring or fall?  I just want to get a good idea on gear and camo....I'm thinking an artic Hit & Run complete with winter face paint...

I'm thinking of some glacier mountains along side the ocean, so I can do ice floes and icebergs, like this: http://meteo.pnra.it/immagini/per-pagine/i...berg-tethis.jpg

This setting will also let me do some water craft scenes, so if you want to make a SCUBA guy, or a ship pilot / crewman for your custom, that's fine, too. Think Moray vs the Killer WHALE, and maybe even the Tactical Battle Platform. :)

Hey, now that my FLAGG is arriving, maybe it could play a part. :)

Hammer ignor the pm i sent you,you just answered everything,cool background thats gonna rock.

Just have to figure out time frame.

misunderstanding in time by me from hammer,really dont want to rush this so that it comes out really cool.