New Dio And Your In It!!!!!!!!

Bekker

Whats up everybody?

Sent Hammerfel a pm and asked him what he thought of this crazy idea I got.

How about everyone make a custom artic character all of us customizers and we do one hell of a coll dio.All us TNI guys.

we make the customs,Hammer works his magic and does the dio,it would kick azz.I think it would be really cool to pull us all togather in not just a contest but an awesome dio that we would all be apart of.

Well guys it was my idea but I am hoping that Hammer will run with it,post a thought if its a yea or nay.

Really think it would be something different and would IMO be something really cool,ok bros let me know what you think.

Details will follow if there is interest................................

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love the idea, problem is,.... I wouldn't want to give up a custom me lol! But if i could find the right head i could do it.

Hey, I'll give em all back, of course.

Bekker, great idea, man. And I am set up for arctic stuff. TONS of styrofoam, fake snow and LOTS of arctic Joes, Cobras and their vehicles. :)

Bring it on! Now I have to work out a scene for Disciple that happens in the snow...

mammer glad you like the idea,hope we get more people to jump on this.

Would just be a fun project and include all of us on Tni Joe forum,kinda keep it here.

Hope to see more people get involved,

calling out a few:

JOE RHYNO

VIPER HUNTER

DOC HOLIDAY

DEVIL BAT

LEO

come on guys this will be a blast and with hammer doing it man its gonna rock..........................

ILL PLAY--------DOES IT HAVE TO BE A CUSTOM VERSION OF ME

OR JUST A CUSTOM????

LMK----ILL GET TO WORK ON IT!!!!

DOC

nope does not have to be of you lets kinda of see how many people want to do it and then hammer can kinda run with what he might have in store.

You know what would be awsome? if we were all filling our adc/ or real life roles in some way. Have me with Lifeline talking a very wounded solider through and have draven never sleeping lol.

You know what would be awsome? if we were all filling our adc/ or real life roles in some way. Have me with Lifeline talking a very wounded solider through and have draven never sleeping lol.

hey cool,lets just keep throwing some ideas out there and see what comes in and what hammer wants to do.....................

Sleep what is this so called sleep thing? @hmmm@

Seriously I could make myself have blk circles around my eyes..........then I would really look like a Draven. @loll@

Draven

You know what would be awsome? if  we were all filling our adc/ or real life roles in some way. Have me with Lifeline talking a very wounded solider through and have draven never sleeping lol.

Sleep what is this so called sleep thing? @hmmm@

Seriously I could make myself have blk circles around my eyes..........then I would really look like a Draven. @loll@

Draven

I hear you man i am living off like 3 hours sleep a day,but if I try and go to sleep I cant,its cool kinda like being a night owl.

Haha, I decided to post this in here since it's related to the custom contest.

Anyways, I need your help already. Does anyone have an extra Tracker figure from the Comic Book 3 -pack ? http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/images/trac...inn_large.shtml

I only need the figure for the white collar on the jacket there. And on another note, does anyone know how difficult that will be to take off ?

Any help is appreciated.

Anyways, I need your help already. Does anyone have an extra Tracker figure from the Comic Book 3 -pack ? http://www.yojoe.com/action/04/images/trac...inn_large.shtml

I only need the figure for the white collar on the jacket there. And on another note, does anyone know how difficult that will be to take off ?

Any help is appreciated.

Bro if you take and unscrew the back and take the head off it should just slip off,I think i dont have an extra but i will keep my eyes open.

Any help is appreciated.

Bro if you take and unscrew the back and take the head off it should just slip off,I think i dont have an extra but i will keep my eyes open.

Awesome, that's exactly what I had hoped for. It appeared that I would be able to do that but I wasn't exactly sure since I don't actually have the figure to try it, heh.

Anyway, thanks for the info and keeping an eye out ;)

So, I'm thinking of an al-out arctic tank battle, with entrenched Cobra Snow Serpents and Snow Wolves, plus Snow Wolf tanks, against Joe Snow Cats, Ice Sabers and an Avalanche. Cobra uses tunnels to get behind Joe, and Tunnel Rat gets to do what he does best. Who want to make an arctic Tunnel Rat?

Maybe Kwinn makes an appearance. I have a great Chap Mei kayak I repainted frost white that fits his character to a tee. I'll have to explain how he's alive, I suppose... Maybe Ghost Bear is on the Cobra side in a white pulverizer. Who is it that does all those great repaints of Pulverizers? I could send him one of mine to be repainted in an arctic style.

Anyway, I could fit in a lot of humor and characterizations of board members in the lulls of the battle. It'll be fun!

So, I'm thinking of an al-out arctic tank battle, with entrenched Cobra Snow Serpents and Snow Wolves, plus Snow Wolf tanks, against Joe Snow Cats, Ice Sabers and an Avalanche. Cobra uses tunnels to get behind Joe, and Tunnel Rat gets to do what he does best. Who want to make an arctic Tunnel Rat?

Maybe Kwinn makes an appearance. I have a great Chap Mei kayak I repainted frost white that fits his character to a tee. I'll have to explain how he's alive, I suppose... Maybe Ghost Bear is on the Cobra side in a white pulverizer. Who is it that does all those great repaints of Pulverizers? I could send him one of mine to be repainted in an arctic style.

Anyway, I could fit in a lot of humor and characterizations of board members in the lulls of the battle. It'll be fun!

sounds like its coming togather,cool I will do the artic tunnel rat,and hammer I will pm you tonight with some details and ideas.

Any help is appreciated.

Awesome, that's exactly what I had hoped for. It appeared that I would be able to do that but I wasn't exactly sure since I don't actually have the figure to try it, heh.

Anyway, thanks for the info and keeping an eye out ;)

Paging Mr. Deltoid, lol... I saw some at the local Meijer store, if nobody else comes up with one... if you wanted I could pick it up for ya...

LMK

Joe

Joe while you are at it i could use 10 Ice sabers,bro I am jonesin here got to get my fix(you know the hoarder fix).Thats why we buy more then 1 for times like this.LOL