Tru Exclusive Moray

robot_sonic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I would not hesitate at $40 even. :)

Draven

Yup, 40's steep, but it's a moray, it will look great next to my original, a lot cheaper than 100 bills for the con version.

Well at least one thing I was counting on is actually coming out. 40 bucks is steep, but as long as it comes in on a day close to payday and I can find it (I have to travel some distance to go to TRU, might just order it online to make sure I get at least one and see if I can find another one later) I'll buy it for sure.....and where as Green and Blue doesn't sound bad, I really like the sound of Cobra blue top and Black bottom that someone suggested.

One of my all time favorite action figure vehicles. It'll look great alongside the two other originals that I own. The colors I'd like to see would be black and gray. If not, maybe Water Moccasin green. That would rock.

Edited by Darthmaul33

Colorwise personally I'd love to see the COBRA Moray Hydrofoil make a comeback in black covered hull and purple top, with black weapons and missiles and some red trim here and there.

Figurewise I'm hopping for Lampreys, but I'd also like to see either some o-ring Morays or '92 EELs.

I heard Marblized green and white from Alyosha some time ago. Aly, can you confirm those colors?

Marblized green is what I heard. But I do not know if its Cobra or Joe or what figs will be included. So don't ask. @smilepunch@

Draven

so half the board is buying it, one half if it's cobra the other if it's joe lol.

I'll wait for pics, would have to look awsome for me to get it.

Ill get it regardless of the colors-----maybe 2 or 3 ----so i can customize a few---------i would just pick them up on EBAY AND CUSTOMIZE THEM-----but ive really only seen a few that i WOULD WANT TO DO THAT TO----

BCUZ------IMO-----When its CLOSE TO MINT i dont wanna do that ----then if its to TORE UP o r missing stuff i dont wanna do that either-----LOL

I KNOW IM LOONEY LIKE THAT!!!!!!

DOC

I'll pick up one for $40.00, can't afford more then that. I want the original colors personally. Don't care what figure(s) we get, I have enough Morays/Eels to crew it.

marblized green.. hmm.. doesnt sound as awesome as black/blue/purple but maybe it will turn out good. if the colors suck i dont know if $40 is too much to get another to customize, or if going to ebay route would be better.

we'll see - hopefully they throw in a lot of extras to justify the cost. anyway, cant wait to see pics of this! here's hoping it's also not a pain to find, like the crimson sabotage set...

I hope they cleaned up the mold a bit since the use at the con last year, a lot of parts didn't fit as well as they should on a lot of the con versions, including mine which has a very stiff missile hatch lever (to the point it barely works at all) and a rear machine gun that falls out whenever anything touches it