I Love Long Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

Good for you.What store did you find then at.If was Kfart then yours are not toy natzis.I found the deluxe figures at my local area Kmart.The @$$ Holes would let me buy them.I love this hobby.Wonder why I am getting out of it? @grumpy@

Oh for the love of Pete, they're just toys! Relax. So friggin' what if you can't buy them yet? Your stores are just doing what they're, technically, supposed to. Same in my area. I'm not freaking out or getting mad. I'm just checking periodically & waiting for April 2, since that's what the situation is supposed to be. Just chill out & wait for April 2. Pissing & moaing won't do anything but lead to an early death by heart attack. @smilepunch@

Good for you.What store did you find then at.If was Kfart then yours are not toy natzis.I found the deluxe figures at my local area Kmart.The @$$ Holes would let me buy them.I love this hobby.Wonder why I am getting out of it? @grumpy@

I found them at Massapequa Walmart. My friends found more at the uniondale and carel place stores.

nice find.

I found 6 cases of figures today at Kmart and one of unleashed. Everybody in that store tried to sell me those figures but none of the registers would let them. At the end I left the store with only the unleahsed figures since that was the only thing that was able to go through on the register.

Im not worried, I know on the 2nd Ill get them no problem, thats why all the cases I have been able to buy, Ive traded for things I need.