My New Joe Custom Site!

revsears

Joe Multiverse

I'm still working on at at this very moment, obviously lol. But i wanted a site i could run and play with myself. I also wanted to open an invite for anyone who does customs on this board and doesn't have their own site to join me.

What do you guys think of the site? of some of my customs?

and btw, at this moment i'm fixing a link error, for some reason an old page , I DELETED keeps showing up lol. But only some of my joes are up, expect everything else by the end of the week.

and btw, at this moment i'm fixing a link error, for some reason an old page , I DELETED keeps showing up lol. But only some of my joes are up, expect everything else by the end of the week.

cant wait to see you get it all up bro looking forward to it...............

Tis odd Hammerfel, try again, it works fine for me.

Here is the non dot tk link:

http://n.1asphost.com/lorerpg/joefansite/

Currently the following of my customs are up:

Alpine

Flint (2 of em)

Duke (wip)

Scarlet

Lady J

Rock N roll

Martyr

and Lowlight

Tommarrow or monday i'll be adding more pics to Martyr (his other outfits lol)

some in action pics,

cobra solider

and 4 storm shadow customs

If it was not so funny and lack of sleep I probably would edit it................but I have slept like 12 in the last 3 nights comboined..............@lol@

Draven

that's not healthy man, go get some sleep so you'll stop wanting to do it with rev... @smilepunch@

But i wanted a site i could run and play with myself.

hate to tell ya drav but it looks like rev likes to fly solo!

@smilepunch@

j/k im gonna check out the link now!

TM

*thump Draven we have to quit staying up so late... wait that's not right either lol.

Thanks Tm I really like that fig, but it's so tall it just doesn't fit in with a lot of the new sculpts so retired it to a little coffin lol.

But i wanted a site i could run and play with myself.

hate to tell ya drav but it looks like rev likes to fly solo!

@smilepunch@

j/k im gonna check out the link now!

TM

@lol@ Someone better tell the future wifey that. @smilepunch@

Draven

If it was not so funny and lack of sleep I probably would edit it................but I have slept like 12 in the last 3 nights comboined..............@lol@

Draven

that's not healthy man, go get some sleep so you'll stop wanting to do it with rev... @smilepunch@

@lol@ I know.............but its just no fun to sleep................ @hmmm@ seriously I loved my 10 sleep last errr..... this morning and afternoon. lol

Draven