Well, It's Almost Over.....

flint069

Very sad and it is really starting to hit home,but I collect so much that I will still be busy.

I really think they will be back,I guess we will have to talk about customs and dios more,even still we wont have new stuff but we can still talk about the old and thats what has kept me in the hobby so long.

Think I am going to get into doing dios.Really like alot of the stuff hammer posts.

Well I for one hope everybody hangs around,would sure miss alot of you if you go............................

It's funny cause I was registered for well over a year, but only caught on to really posting around January of this year. Right before we got the "hiatus" news.

Haven't met any of you all in person, but I do feel a bit of camaraderie with the lot of ya.

So as Bekker stated, hopefully everyone will stick around.

Think I am going to get into doing dios.Really like alot of the stuff hammer posts.

Wow, thanks, Bekker!

I really want to dios too, i can't for space at the moment, but just looking around at some of the set us, i figure, if i finish my customs (which iw ill have room to do) and focus on getting us a bigger place, i could before too long. I could use the time to learn photoshop too.

i'll probably just collect a few chap mei items, fill some holes in my RAH stuff. maybe i'll complete my big jim wolf pack collection?with the lack of board activity i'll more then likely keep posting less and less then one day i'll just be gone! then one day somebody will say "hey what happened to that guy who did the goofy homoerotic, erectile disfunction gijoe dio's" and everyone else will go "Who?" and the guy who asked will go "eerrr nevermind!"

or something along those lines?

TM

Yeah, one day the board will have no familiar member names, to any of us, and will be replaced by NEW members with names like SIGMA-1, SIGMA HUNTER, SIGMA666, SLAPNUTZ, ADMIRAL SNACKBAR, OYSTERS34, STEVE, DEATHTOARAH, ACID REFLUX-69, LOUIE LIPSHITZ and so on and so forth!

I keep seeing a lot of posts about "filling holes in the collection" and just wanted to let those of you know, that LOWES has a new product just for this!

gijoespackle7qk.png

You'll have those holes spackled up and filled in no time! hehe.gif

Yeah, one day the board will have no familiar member names, to any of us, and will be replaced by NEW members with names like SIGMA-1, SIGMA HUNTER, SIGMA666, SLAPNUTZ, ADMIRAL SNACKBAR, OYSTERS34, STEVE, DEATHTOARAH, ACID REFLUX-69, LOUIE LIPSHITZ and so on and so forth!

LOL

SIGMA HUNTER!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

TM

@loll@ Snacks...................Sigma Hunter...........@lol@

Draven

It's funny cause I was registered for well over a year, but only caught on to really posting around January of this year. Right before we got the "hiatus" news.

Haven't met any of you all in person, but I do feel a bit of camaraderie with the lot of ya.

So as Bekker stated, hopefully everyone will stick around.

It's good to have you on board Heathtown, and rest assured I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, if I can help it. The hiatus might actually afford me an opportunity to finally do some customizing. In fact, on the way home from my brother's house this evening I got an idea for customizing using GvsC/VvsV parts. And quite honestly, I'm kinda excited about it; I don't know that anyone's done the ones I'm thinking of yet. So stay tuned just in case I actually DO a custom... (lol) (I've been saying I'll do one for years...)

That'll be cool. Look forward to seeing what the revelation will be Devil Bat.

Like I said in other posts, I'd love to see someone attempt to make a near exact replica of the Cobra chopper from the Marvel comics. I'm not sure I'd be up to the task since I'm low on funds and not exactly artistic.