Transformers

Mike

I hope my optimus prime hasbro re-issue comes in the mail soon :) Its coming from Panama, so im not sure how long it will take. I use to have the prime but I sold it, I miss it, but now im getting a new one, hooray!

I was thinking about getting some replacement stacks for it, but I dunno. I thought about getting just a cab off ebay, but all the cabs there, have chrome wear. Are there are any places where you can get reproduction stacks for the g1 primes??

oh yeah, and re-issue soundwave is way over priced @grumpy@ not like I can afford to get him anyways.. but still. one day I might.

I hope my friend can come over soon with his camera so I can post pics of my custom G1 kickback I made! I wanted to show you guys :) He looks nice! his wings aren't chrome, cuz they had a lot of wear, he was just a junker bot, but I polished him up, replaced the broken parts with another junker, so he was complete (minus the gun) with tight joints, and I painted his wings metallic silver.

I also took the silver paint off his forhead, and put a metallic red sticker on his visor so it looks just like the cartoon now :)

one of the members here rodimus convoy, he lives in Panama :) It doesn't matter if you live in china, russia, australia, people from all over the world visit this message board :)

I don't want to sell the prime :P but I am selling the custom kickback. I'll just stick him on ebay for a dollar and see what I get for him.

SSSV here, taking all bets to how long before Mike sells his Prime after getting it. :P

I will be doing the chrome stacks for the original Prime figure this year sometime.

Right now I have in talks, the barrel for Windcharger, Launchers in G1 style and firing for the binaltechs and the chrome waist piece for hook (devastator) Stacks for the G1 version is also on that list to be done.

Spencer.

Your right, I forgot bout that. Not everyone is in the U.S. or Canada. I wust just hoping that maybe there would be more TRF online stores out there besides Japan/Canada/U.S.

I'm glad to see that you are collecting again. Now all we need for you to get is the eps on DVD so that you can give an honest opinion related to G1.

well im not really collecting again :P

I just got prime cuz I wanted him :) I still buy transformers once in a while, but I dont buy them to collect them.. I'll be keeping prime, but anything else will just be coming and going type stuff. I still like transformers, I think they are really cool :) But dont really want to colelct them and have a pile of toys sitting around, im not gonna use or play with. I'd rather see them off so other people can enjoy them after I have!

I'm glad to see that you are collecting again. Now all we need for you to get is the eps on DVD so that you can give an honest opinion related to G1.

well im not really collecting again :P

I just got prime cuz I wanted him :) I still buy transformers once in a while, but I dont buy them to collect them.. I'll be keeping prime, but anything else will just be coming and going type stuff. I still like transformers, I think they are really cool :) But dont really want to colelct them and have a pile of toys sitting around, im not gonna use or play with. I'd rather see them off so other people can enjoy them after I have!

If its not toys then at least get the episodes. They are more worth it than the toys since you can see all those characters in action.