Exiles

Lady Jaye

So who's reading them??? I just picked up my first issue in a long while, #60 I think. It was the first of a two parter that takes place in the Age of Apocalpse. I won't reveal much for those that haven't read it. But it is a month old next week and the new issue comes out. But I'll wait until then. So anyhow looks good, I liked the issue, anyone else readin em???

Exiles is a fun read! I like this book... super heros on crack basicly :S LOL! Its well worth picking up the earlyer TPBs of tihs series IMO! Though I did not like or even bother to read some of the past latest issuses... I think #55-60 or something... Sorta sucked... they did some medevil timetravel crud or something... Couldn't really get past the first few pages of any of those ones... Every book has its stinkers though

Well I gotta say I loved the fact that they continued a storyline told so long ago. I mean in issue 59, which I read about in the recap page, they actually bring back Sabretooth's character and the world that he was left behind on trying to raise David Richards. And that happened a long time ago, at least it was many issues ago. Back when I was still collecting. I thought that was cool!!!!

Oh and for anyone in the know, what is the deal with Namorita?? Why not just bring back who she is trying to be like, Nightcrawler's daughter, the name escapes me for the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the Exiles! Its a great read. Its almost like a combo of Ultimate and What-if lines. You get new and old stories. Its a good book to get lost in.

I started getting into Exiles during the "King Hyperion" storyline & have bought every issue since then. I aenjoy it cuz it is kinda like an elseworlds/what if/sliders adventure where they get sent by the timebroker to different Marvel earths where sometimes good guys are bad & vice versa & they aren't afraid to kill characters off cuz it's alternate earths/timelines. I really hope they do a story where they travel to the X-men's "Days of future past" world & have to help the X-men defeat the Sentinels! That would rock! Or travel to the Shiar homeworld with a mission to assasinate Lilandra & they fight Gladiator & the rest of the Imperial Guard. Speaking of Hyperion & Gladiator, I really hope TB makes ML figures of these 2 powerhouses cuz they are awesome characters that would make visually cool action figures! They are like my top 2 on my ML wish list figures list!

I've said it before & I'll say it again, best bet for an hyperion = them making an gladiator, & then having hyperion as an varient, or just as a figure in that wave, or the next... there pretty similar look & body wise...

Blink & mimic are on my want list personaly :D

jugs in exiles... Ok holocost won't last for long I'm sure... I'm wondering if he will get replaced by jugy & nocturn whatever her name is... it could be a neat way to bring jugs into the book & noc back as well... say the timebroker pulls her out of where ever she is, & jugs gets pulled along for the ride cause he got sucked inthere with him...

of corse so would black tom so that would make for an interesting battle :)