Wow. I Found Something Fast

MX

Went over to Target (one in Sterling for anyone in northern VA) today and to my amazement, they had the Kamakura w/ lightning bike (plenty left) and Sand Viper with glider (none left now).

Normally, I dont post my findings, but I haven't read where these were just showing up and my area is always last to get anything, I thought a post was warrented.

Kamakura- for just a repaint, it's nice. Not entirely true to the comic version but pretty close. This one will be the Kamakura figure in my verse simply because his proportions aare better then my current one (spy troops fig). Please note that the figure does not sit all the way down on his bike because of his shirt overhang. His sword sheeth also seems new; has a dragon on it.

Sand Viper- by simply making this figure blue, they turned a desert trooper into one cool lookin pilot. The Cobra blue uniform and grey armor looks really nice on this figure. I feel though that they could have put more work on the details. I haven't spent much time posing the figure yet, but I don't think he can grip his glider's hand bars.

Bike/Glider- Main color scheme mimic their figures. Although the green and blue are several tints lighter then the blue/green used on the figures. The bike is just like the others but green. The glider, seems they put more painting the glider's details then the figures; using golds and reds as highlights.

In the end, if you like repaints, and have the extra money to blow, gets these figures. You wont regret it.

pics please?

Pics of the latest 3 Valor Vs. Venom Adventure Packs can be found at

http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/...joe/default.cfm

Even though it isn't featured on the early carded image at the web site above, the Kamakura with Ninja Lightning Cycle set has a sticker on the bubble identifying it as part of the "Ninja Battles Collection". I think that's a nice touch.

OmegaHarbinger