Does Anyone Have A Pic Of The Microman Spiderman

djmajin

just type microman spiderman in the search available at toynewsi home page and look for it in the results.

Damn idiots at Toy Biz didn't give the approval. they decided to do their own version which I think will never be as good as a microman.

as much as i was looking forward to the microman spiderman, i don't mind at all anymore with the 4" ml style marvel figures coming out. which is even cooler since we won't be getting just spiderman, but a good mix of other marvel figures, with ml articulation in 4" scale.

About the spiderman cancellation, I don't know for sure the 4 inch MLs was the reason but it is kind of obvious.

It is a good think about the ML 4 inches but come on, I am pretty sure the micromans are more poseable and look more neat. Ex, you can pose a microman in gravity challenged poses without having it fall down. I have pulled off a matrix dodging bullets and I sincerely doubt ML 4' will be able to do that. I think the poseability will end up being that of ML vs Sota's SF where SOTA's SF easily beats MLegends in poseability.

I don't know if its the eyes but it might be because the head is just too round!

I don't know if its the eyes but it might be because the head is just too round!

The reason is head is round since the spidy is basically a red material force with detail. If anyone wants to make a microman spiderman, it is easy to do: Just buy a red material force on ebay(not sure if they still sell him) and paint him.

• 1 month later...

Look for it athttp://www.microforever.com I dont knwo if they have one or not. But to get a similar and possibly easiest and almost the same figure as the spiderman, if you can get you mits on one of the Blank Micromen takara released that uses the same body that the Spiderman should have. They released these in like 4 or 5 colors one of them is Red so all you woudlhave to do is add the lines some blue and the eyes and Viola.

• 2 weeks later...