Coil Crusher

wood you wacth new gi joe show  

41 members have voted

1. 1. wood you wacth new gi joe show

• yes
    • no
    • mabey
    • never

Yes i will hit the joe show with sticks... i mean yes I woudl, cause it's free lol, But i won't spend anything on the sigma six product.

i will its going to cool just to check out,after I see the first one I will make up my mind,my 6 year old is really looking forward to it,so yep going to watch it.

I'll watch some of it, assuming CN doesn't put it on at the worst time slot and assuming it isn't too kiddified

It's going to be on fox.

If Hasbro let GONZO Studios do a proper job, and produce it as both a good Anime and G.I. Joe series then I'll probably be a devout fan. However I'm still worried Hasbro screwed this up too.

I'll watch some of it, assuming CN doesn't put it on at the worst time slot and assuming it isn't too kiddified

If its on Cartoon Network then its getting a bad time slot. Just look at He-man and Tranformers Energon.

It's gonna be on Fox on Saturdays.

I'll watch it. I'll be curious enough to see what it's like, and then if it's REALLY good, compared to some of the lame stuff that's been done so far, it'll just make me even more angry about the whole thing. ^_^

I will watch the show, with my two sons. One just turned 5 and the other is about to turn 3. They love G.I. Joe. They've watched the original series, and the new CGI cartoons with me. Like others have said, watching the show is free. However, I will be picking up Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow, only, in the Sigma Six figures.