Kansas City Joe Collectors?

Fodder Viper

Hello!

I was just wanting to get to know some of the other Joe collectors in the KC area. I think I've seen a couple of you on here at least...maybe? Toiletmonkey? Snow Serpent? I work at the TRU on Barry Road, and can keep my eye out for anything you folks may want. I'm currently looking for an Ice Saber, Desert Humvee, Blue Night Adder, Venom Chamber, the new Desert Coyote, and the latest comic packs if any of you guys have seen them in the area recently. Hope you all will post!

I'm out of St Joseph MO and do a lot of my toy hunting in KC and often at that very Toys R Us.

I'm currently looking for an Ice Saber, Desert Humvee, Blue Night Adder, Venom Chamber, the new Desert Coyote, and the latest comic packs

A new Target just opened here this week. Went opening day and they had several of the Desert Humvee and Blue Night Adder. Went sat and they still had one Desert Humvee and several of the Night Adder. Also found the new comic packs at a Wal-Mart in the same complex but they only had one of each.

I could go back and see if they still have the Humvee and Adder if you want.

I'm out of Osage Beach MO.....not really in your area cause it's 3 hours south, but at least it's in the same state. LOL!

And good to see that the Targets in this Area are getting in the Desert Humvee and Blue Night Adder...I'm also looking for those.

Shawnee, KS in the Johnson County area of Kansas City. I usually will travel to any part of KC up to and have before to St. Joe if necessary. Just did a toy run over Eastern Jackson county and no new wave 3 single packs showing up, or wave 6 or 7 in the TRU, Targets or Walmarts I hit.

I'm in KC (near Independence and Raytown). This weekend I found a mother load of wave 3 single packs at a local Dollar General.

Like probably everyone else, I'm looking for comic packs 9, 10, and 11 as well as the venom chamber and desert coyote. I have quite a bit of 80s-90s Joes for trade, if anyone local has what I'm looking for.

Wow...more than I thought!

Well if you ever stop by that Target again in the near future, Aku, and they have a Desert Humvee or Adder Repaint still hanging around, please let me know! What road did they build that Super Target off of?

If any of you are over at the metro store, my name is Jeremy. I usually work in electronics. I'm the most disgruntled looking employee...or so I've been told. I barely worked last week due to a horrid flu bug, but I'm going back in tomorrow. I'll post if we picked up anything new. I might hit the Target across the street and a Wal-Mart perhaps. I'll leave any heads up for those places as well...but I haven't seen much locally lately.

a hell of alot more then i thought! maybe we should have a dreadkoks meeting MoKan chapter!

Im in Independence, Missery and i have yet to find squat!

TM

Well if you ever stop by that Target again in the near future, Aku, and they have a Desert Humvee or Adder Repaint still hanging around, please let me know! What road did they build that Super Target off of?

I'll likely go there again by at least Saturday if not sooner. They built it on Belt Hwy North. It's part of a big shopping complex they are building in an attempt to get the people of St Joe to not go to KC and spend all our money like we usually do :). It is one of two buildings open out there so it is surrounded by construction.

Good idea, TM. We could hold it downtown! If we could only find an empty building to use...wait...that's all of them!

Well, I went to the Target and the Wal-Mart on Barry Road today. Nothin'. But! We got the Crimson Guard sets on the truck today at my TRU. They weren't unloaded by the time I left, but I work the early morning crew tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to get them out. Any of you guys want to drop by, I'll hook you up! I don't army build, so if someone wants to sell me either their Tomax or Xamot, I'll take it off your hands. I leave at 11 though, so you'll have to show up in between 10 and then...or you can call and ask for me (or post on this thread) and I'll try to hold you one if possible. I think we only had one box on that truck though (that's six packs), and one is mine, of course :)

Good idea, TM. We could hold it downtown! If we could only find an empty building to use...wait...that's all of them!

Well, I went to the Target and the Wal-Mart on Barry Road today. Nothin'. But! We got the Crimson Guard sets on the truck today at my TRU. They weren't unloaded by the time I left, but I work the early morning crew tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to get them out. Any of you guys want to drop by, I'll hook you up! I don't army build, so if someone wants to sell me either their Tomax or Xamot, I'll take it off your hands. I leave at 11 though, so you'll have to show up in between 10 and then...or you can call and ask for me (or post on this thread) and I'll try to hold you one if possible. I think we only had one box on that truck though (that's six packs), and one is mine, of course :)

You're evil... :( The closest I will be to you kids is in two weeks when I fly in to St. Louis, and end up in Rolla, "missuruh"...

Stupid California TRU-employees being dicks! Grr to them! Grr I say!! Oh well, tomorrow's comic day, so I'll check my local TRU, Targets, and Wal-mart... BUT GRR ANYWAYS!

-Kevin

I'd like to stop by and pick some up. I sent a PM. Hopefully it won't be too late. :)

Good idea, TM.  We could hold it downtown!  If we could only find an empty building to use...wait...that's all of them!

Well, I went to the Target and the Wal-Mart on Barry Road today.  Nothin'.  But!  We got the Crimson Guard sets on the truck today at my TRU.  They weren't unloaded by the time I left, but I work the early morning crew tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to get them out.  Any of you guys want to drop by, I'll hook you up!  I don't army build, so if someone wants to sell me either their Tomax or Xamot, I'll take it off your hands.  I leave at 11 though, so you'll have to show up in between 10 and then...or you can call and ask for me (or post on this thread) and I'll try to hold you one if possible.  I think we only had one box on that truck though (that's six packs), and one is mine, of course :)

Wow. Would love one of each (Tomax & Xamont) but the soonest I will be able to get there is Saturday. Doubt there will be any left by then. How is that stock on 2-Packs? Any wave 6 still in stock?

Also, any idea when more of the Crimson pack may be in?

Well...the stockers didn't get the figs out...so I went in the back this morning and after about half hour of periodic digging I found them. I got one of each pack for myself and put the rest on the shelf. One guy came in and bought them all. I'm assuming they saw this thread, because they went right for 'em. Didn't even say hi ;) But yeah Aku, I'll keep watching the computers, and since I know you want them now, I can hold one of each for you if we get more in. I pm'd you back too, Snow Serpent. As I told him, I don't army build, so if someone else wants the other 7 CGs and the extra Firefly (I just wanted one of each twin, 1 CG, and 1 Firefly), I'll sell them for 25. That way I almost break even and you can get army builders without buying more twins. But Snow Serpent has first dibs since he pm'd me first. If he doesn't want them though, anyone else who does, just message me and I can tell you when I'm working so you can drop by and pick them up.

I'm in KC (near Independence and Raytown).  This weekend I found a mother load of wave 3 single packs at a local Dollar General. 

Like probably everyone else, I'm looking for comic packs 9, 10, and 11 as well as the venom chamber and desert coyote.  I have quite a bit of 80s-90s Joes for trade, if anyone local has what I'm looking for.

Was that the one near 87th and Blue Ridge?? I saw two new cases of wave 3 single packs there. Grabbed Snake Eyes, Ace, and Kamakura for myself, and several others for my 4yo nephew. That was this past sunday around noonish...

I'm in South KC, near the Bannister and Wardparkway Malls. I get to independence often, but rarely travel north. I also work in Lenexa, so I'm able to visit Overland Park and Olathe often. Not really collecting VvV, I'm more into RAH.