Black Rm

THE KING

is it just me or these thing absolutely disappeared?

im looking for the g1 black prime and i cant find him not even on evilbay...and if i get him for a decent enough price id buy 2 of him then a starscream if i could swing it

anyone have the same troubles as me?

Yeah Prime went like that!

I looked last week and there was an auction for all 4 (around $240), and there was one for Starscream, black version and normal version together. Other than that, gone!

The thing about exclusives is its best to snag em right when they come out asap. Otherwise the price just goes up & there harder to snag latter on in the game, I would think you would know this by now :S

At least according to Joel at BBTS, they cut production on the black RMs and doubled the wholesale price. It was the only time he's ever had to change the price of a preorder on me. But i figured if i didn't get 'em then, I wouldn't see 'em again

At least according to Joel at BBTS, they cut production on the black RMs and doubled the wholesale price. It was the only time he's ever had to change the price of a preorder on me. But i figured if i didn't get 'em then, I wouldn't see 'em again

Yea, freakn exclusives! The only one out of the bunch I don't want is BW OP! :S I need more cash ahhaha! :S Hmmm interesting to know though, I wonder why they cut the production run... did they just figure on these being poor sellers or what...

I liked the Black RM's, though I would've liked them better if they had remolded the Autobot symbols into Decepticon symbols.

That would make them lame evil versions of the charecters though & wouldn't go with the story very welll :S

Anyone else feel that the Black RM's are a complete rip-off ?

You won't catch me wasting my money on these.

Got any you wana pwn off to me?:) @loll@ & yes I agree, there prices suck butt

Exactly, the prices do suck. Especially because these are shoddy and lame excuses for an exclusive. But, the best money grab ever. HEY ! Let's Paint a few Robotmasters Black and Silver, at least double the price of them and pass them off as Rare Exclusives !

It's not even like a whole lot of effort was put into these repaints and that's what bugs me. It's so easy to just slap black paint on any mold and pass it off as an exclusive. At least give me a decent effort.