Suff-sapph Swaps 3/6/05

First off, here's a couple of relevant links:

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12059 My Swap page at Fwooshnet

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sufferingsappho My eBay feedback page

I'd prefer to "do business" at Fwoosh (since I already have feedback there), if you're a member there. If not, hopefully we can work somthing out here.

HAVES

THE BATMAN: BANE

DC DIRECT: Cheetah (Barbara Minerva), JSA Wonder Woman (single carded GA vers)

MARVEL LEGENDS: Storm (non-variant), Hawkeye, Vision (non-variant)

SPIDEY CLASSIX: Tail Strike Scorpion, Sandman, Carnage, Lizard, Kraven, Daredevil

SPIDERMAN 2 MOVIE: Doc Ock (original edition)

X-MEN CLASSICS: Archangel

LORD OF THE RINGS: GAMLING, Galadriel (old style window box), Eowyn in Armor

HARRY POTTER & CHAMBER OF SECRETS (6" scale): Professor Lockhart, Tom Riddle

BATMAN (Mattel, 4 Horsemen): Joker, Green Battleboard Robin, Mister Freeze (non-variant), Killer Croc (all single carded)

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: Prince Adam, Samurai Master At Arms, Tri-Klops (green & silver repaint), Merman (original and repaint both), Sky-Strike Stratos, The General (Snakemen), Roboto (red card), Buzz-Off (non-variant)

Mattel JUSTICE LEAGUE: Wonder Woman Mission Vision, Darkseid Mission Vision (grey vers; both are single carded, old packaging style); Also JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED single carded Atom, Hawkgirl

HULK CLASSICS &MOVIE: Joe Fix-It, Smart Hulk, David Banner (movie), Hulk Dog (movie)

GIRLS OF GOTHAM 4pack: (Hasblow, incl: Batgirl, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Talia)

WANTS

MARVEL LEGENDS: ML9 Green Hulk variant, Mohawk Storm variant, Black Widow (blonde version), Ghost Rider (variant), Dark Phoenix variant, Toad

HULK CLASSIX: Abomination, Absorbing Man

LORD OF THE RINGS: Peter Jackson hobbit, Prince Isildur, Denethor

CLASSIC STAR TREK (Art Asylum): Scotty, Sulu, Slave Girl, Gorn

MOTU SHE-RA (the con exclusive)

MARVEL SELECT: She-Hulk (con exclusive)

JUSTICE LEAGUE Animated: 10" Hawkgirl

Again, my list is a copy of what I have posted at Fwooshnet, so it's possible that some one my Haves/Wants may be pending when you contact me. In any case, I'll reply ASAP to any inquiries; you can get my attention faster (than pvt mssg) by emailing me at wonderwoman @ stny.rr.com . (Just remove the spaces on either side of the @ symbol.) Thanks for your interest !

j @bounce@ e

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE