This Week's Haul

Prowl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just picked up a reissue Smokescrean at TRU for $8. I also preordered the Tak reissue of Perceptor from BBTS and won an ebay auction for a Tak reissue Astrotrain for only $30.

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: TFSource On 3/07/05:

Pic #1.) E-hobby Overcharge (#72) and BT-11 Ravage

HAULEhobbyOverchargeandBT11RavageMarch7thPIC1.jpg

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: Toyspark On 3/07/05:

Pic #1.) Energon Sixshot and Energon Alpha Quintesson

HAULEnergonSixshotandEnergonAlphaQuintessonMarch7thPIC1.jpg

Portland comic show trip haul

haul2.JPG

haul.JPG

:o

Yoinks

BTF car

E combiners

BF Iron giant

Mini devistator guys

Hmm can't tell what anything else is... Geez dude how much did you spend? @loll@ Didn't know you were into ML stuff as well, I see you snaged the profeser, & whos the other one on the floor?.. Blade or ghost rider would be my guess... Or perhaps warmachine...

:huh:

Mrscifi is Mrrichfi :mellow:

Danny Ketch GR, I paid a $1 for him at the comic show. I just posted last week about getting another deadpool, you must've missed that. I don't collect the whole line just characters I like. I really don't even want the professor(walmart $6.88) , just the galactus piece. Dr. Strange is the only regular figure I would keep out of ML9.

Alot of the stuff I got at serious discount deals on, the spidey figs were 3 for $5. Most of the comics I got which aren't pictured were $.25 to $.50 each.

Kaybee toy liquidators had a deal going in the store, buy 2 get the 3rd for free. It applied to everything and you could mix and match items. Example, I bought the BTFcar $20, large Spidey$20 and the Mfalcon$25 all for $45, so on average I got each of those for $15.

Some of the Sw figs were a belated Bday gift from my bro.

How much did you pay for the iron giant? & Ecombiners?:)

CRazzyyy..... Post you're comics you got man ;) PS you ever see an dark phoenix at cost snag me one ;)

How much did you pay for the iron giant? & Ecombiners?:)

CRazzyyy..... Post you're comics you got man ;)  PS you ever see an dark phoenix at cost snag me one ;)

$20, not bad considering what they're going for on ebay right now. He needs a little cleaning though.

Ecombiners, just regular target prices $7 or so.

HA yeah right dark phoenix, she and the variant GR are two I'm after also. I was also pissed to learn that redskull was a chase when he was first announced. I've had some of the variants before, goliath and a couple of other color/head ones but I've never kept any because I never liked any of them.

I bougt a couple iron man comics and around a dozen star wars ones. I go into phases every once in a while, right now I'm in more of a TF/toy phase than anything so my comic buying is slim. SW, TF , Army of darkness, Ghost Busters and a few independents are the only current books I buy.

Ah, if you're looking for some decent reads I can give you a list from marvel to image lol ;) Image has been putting out some great stuff lately, so has dc & marvel though... lol!

Yea me too about the chases! Maskless wolverine... DP, & redskull... I need them... & phasing vision, I'd get phasing GR as well but only if I could find it at cost, or close too it...

Ah, if you're looking for some decent reads I can give you a list from marvel to image lol ;)  Image has been putting out some great stuff lately, so has dc & marvel though... lol!

Yea me too about the chases!  Maskless wolverine... DP, & redskull... I need them... & phasing vision, I'd get phasing GR as well but only if I could find it at cost, or close too it...

@firedevil@

The thought just crossed my mind, I wonder how pogo will take this knowing that 50% of this haul and 90% of my last tru haul will be freed from their packaging prisons. @loll@

Well if pogos anything like me he will care less what others do with there collection :) LOL as an misb collecter is the only thing that gets me... Is when people buy the uber rare g1 items, that are practicly imposable to get misb... just to open them HEH! But in the end there there toys & yall can do what ya want with em :P

True, I guess misbers, like to see other people open stuff that way they see the active degredation of the toys making theirs/yours more valuable.

*rrrrrrrriiiiiiipppppppp

Ught oh, there goes another misb machinewars soundwave getting out of the box.

Hes a great toy, I plan to get one some day :) Do the E jets next :D Take some pics of you're crap when its all opened, have em play out one wacked out lil battle or something lol :D

@firedevil@ Wonder Festival Optimus Prime cast kit @firedevil@

So like... just what did you use to blackmail this hookup of you'res ? @smilepunch@ @loll@