Troop Building Is Addictive

matt74

Title says it all I have now become an addicted troop builder. And all I can say is that at $2 a pop it is so easy! Just as soon as my wife is finished with me repainting the rest of the house I will start on my dio table in my joe room.

d7be6b70.jpg

Damn! I went to a Dollar General today and couldn't find any of these. The problem with those places is they have toys EVERYWHERE. so you have to check the entire store. I did find two Joe vehicles that came with Grunt in VvV packaging. Didn't buy them though. I must have a few of those Tele-Vipers!

Looking at all those single packs sitting htere makes me mad we had all those 2 packs. 2 packs suck!

wow! see fans buy a lot hasbro! now if we can just teach you to release them in orginal colors, and to major retailers we will be set.

I found some yesterday

I want a total of 6 of each army builder in the wave

but I found myself 2 of each army builder so now I only have 4 more of each to go.

the only real army building i've done would be the neo-vipers and the TRU infantry! all the rest 2's and few's

plus i cant find the singles anywhere?

TM

I really hate troop builders. your the reason why the others (LIKE ME) cant find them.

@lol@

Yeah...there's a fine line between a troop builder and a scalper! BOTH remove excessive amounts of product from the shelves in one swoop, but I'm an army builder myself and at least I'm buying them for my collection and personal enjoyment, rather than just to turn around and put them up on eBay for resell and to make a profit off of a NOW "hard-to-find" item. Hard-to-find only because I just cleared the stores of them.

My "armies" general only consist of between 6 and 12 figures, with few exceptions above that.

Too bad stores can't order individually based off of sales, so that as they record a higher number of particular figures going out the door, they can continue to reorder THAT set (or single pack) on it's own, if it's in such demand...wouldn't hasbro AND the retailer benefit by such a practice. Why cut off the supply line when demand is still HIGH?

I really hate troop builders. your the reason why the others (LIKE ME) cant find them.

@lol@

Yeah...there's a fine line between a troop builder and a scalper! BOTH remove excessive amounts of product from the shelves in one swoop, but I'm an army builder myself and at least I'm buying them for my collection and personal enjoyment, rather than just to turn around and put them up on eBay for resell and to make a profit off of a NOW "hard-to-find" item. Hard-to-find only because I just cleared the stores of them.

My "armies" general only consist of between 6 and 12 figures, with few exceptions above that.

Too bad stores can't order individually based off of sales, so that as they record a higher number of particular figures going out the door, they can continue to reorder THAT set (or single pack) on it's own, if it's in such demand...wouldn't hasbro AND the retailer benefit by such a practice. Why cut off the supply line when demand is still HIGH?

Viper Hunter, you think exactly like me man. And I also just limit my troop-builder types to six or twelve.

And I didn't know the Tele-Vipers were gonna be released in single packs!! Sweet...

So how many Night Creepers, Televipers and Sandvipers were there per case ?

And you found them at Dollar General? cause those aren't Family Dollar price tags?

The figure break down is.

Snake Eyes- 4

Storm Shadow- 4

Ace- 2

Baroness- 2

Dusty-2

Kamakura- 2

Night Creeper- 2

Sand Viper- 2

Sgt. Stalker- 2

Tele Viper-2

And Family Dollar also has wave3 here is a pic to prove it.

MVC-881F.jpg

How many single packs do you have in all???

I love these things too, and i'm not usually an army builder. Havent found wave three yet though.

fingers crossed.

Nice score!

I'm just glad there are no other joe collectors in my area, and i have 4 family dollars..

-saboteur

Too bad stores can't order individually based off of sales, so that as they record a higher number of particular figures going out the door, they can continue to reorder THAT set (or single pack) on it's own, if it's in such demand...wouldn't hasbro AND the retailer benefit by such a practice.  Why cut off the supply line when demand is still HIGH?

That would be pretty hard to do given that Joes come out in Waves, then disappear into oblivion or show up as a repaint later. Imagine how well the CIF might done had it lasted all year.

Shame really, cause it would be alot better if distribution was handled that way, as well as having everything on single-packs.

That would be pretty hard to do given that Joes come out in Waves, then disappear into oblivion or show up as a repaint later. Imagine how well the CIF might done had it lasted all year.

Shame really, cause it would be alot better if distribution was handled that way, as well as having everything on single-packs.

There seems to be NO desire, on Hasbro's part, to maximize potential sales. They seem to just want to slap all this sh@# together in lickety-split fashion, pump it out faster and faster each wave, and then call it a "fair to midland" run for the toyline. <_<

It's almost like they have an agreement with some mobster who operates off of eBay, and they have to listen to his demands for what kind of distribution each items gets, so that the more an item is desired, the LESS of them they make, and then the resale value of them goes UP when they're placed for bid on eBay.

This benefits Hasbro in no means whatsoever, but that's why it must be under pressure of the eBay mobsters. ;)

This is being silly on my part obviously, but STILL...you have to wonder WTF?...sometimes! <_<

It's as frustrating as McDonalds only having their BBQ Rib sandwichs every ONCE in awhile, instead of on the menu REGULARLY! ^_^

Title says it all I have now become an addicted troop builder. And all I can say is that at $2 a pop it is so easy! Just as soon as my wife is finished with me repainting the rest of the house I will start on my dio table in my joe room.

d7be6b70.jpg

Bro that box of figures said it all and well welcome to the sickness, I mean fever, I mean soon you are going to say I have to have it,no I have to have them all,all damit,ok maybe not that bad but close.....................................................................