More Ecw Dvd's, Edge, Christian News!

Outsiders

- WWE is currently working on a new documentary style DVD about the Survivor Series incident from Montreal in 1997 involving Bret Hart. The DVD will be titled "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story."

- Other DVDs currently in the works: A 2-disc set on the Ultimate Warrior; A 2-disc set on The Road Warriors; A 2-disc set on WWE Legends; and a 2-disc set on ECW's "Greatest Matches." All of these DVDs are due out before the end of 2005.

- Edge & Christian will be on TSN's "Off The Record" on 3/17.

- The hooded wrestler used in the Kurt Angle segment on Smackdown last night was indy wrestler Scotty Charisma.

I'm wondering what's going to be put on the ECW Greatest Matches DVD. In my opinion, they already put the greatest ECW matches on the Rise & Fall DVD (Pit Bulls vs. Raven & Richards, Taz vs. Bigelow, Mysterio vs. Psicosis, etc.). And the RVD greatest matches have already been accounted for with his DVD. The only other match I've been dying to see from ECW is the Mexican death match between Tajiri and Super Crazy. But still, should be good stuff.

I'm also psyched to hear this DVD news for the Road Warriors. I was wondering why they didn't get in the Hall of Fame this year, but I guess it makes sense they'll go in next year when WrestleMania is hosted from their hometown of Chicago.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE