Review: Jlu Brainiac And Dr. Fate Singles

rust

Well, Target just rocks! I got the Last Dr Fate, and 2nd to last Brainiac, so maybe I should do a little review...

JLU Dr. Fate Single Card

Well, By looking at Fate, I see right now, the Toy Fair version was better (I like gold...). Its hard for him to hold his Ankh, with one hand being closed completely, and another on its side. Whenever he stands straight, he looks like he's looking up. The Ankh on the other hand is pretty sucky. Fate never used an Ankh liek this unless its his Pocket-Dimension Teleporter thingy.

Final Rating 3/5

JLU Brainiac Single Card

Well, Brainiac looks fine paint-wise and sculpt-wise. He cannot hold his gun. It just keeps falling every time I move him. But he is a villian nonetheless, so I had to buy him. His head doesn't move, and his arms look completely stupid when moved up and down.

Final Rating 3.5/5

Try to work a little harder Mattel...

In other News... I spotted TB Firefly, and the Drill Diver and Crab Crawler connect with the T-Sub.

I spotted the single pack versions of Dr. Fate and Brainiac earlier this week. I left both of them. Since I bought these characters as part of the 3-pk lineup, I decided after seeing their new accessories that I didn't need them.

Only certain accessories are important enough to get me to buy the single carded version too.

-Wonder Woman Lasso

-Green Lantern Power Battery

-Green Arrow Bow

@bats@

I have Dr Fate but dont really need brainiac. [Got him in the 3-pack].

Awesome sig Jase, It made me laugh out loud.

Never seen these before and probably won't ever see them here :( I got both of them in the 3packs... Dunno if I'd get the singles for those accessories though! Agree with you on how Mattel needs some improvment. Potentially, this is a great line!