Alternators Swerve Photos

FUGAYZIE

I'm not impressed either. Why do a repaint of Tracks (and call it Swerve of all things) when I repaint of Dead End as Sunstreaker and Silverstreak as Prowl would have fit perfectly in the line? If you want to do repaints/molds, do 'em right!

I'm not buying it. I'm tired of Alternators. They screwed that line up good...

I'm tired of Alternators. They screwed that line up good...

No line is Perfect, Im sure will still see some Awesome new Molds down the line. As for this piece of Junk, Well, Who the hell was Swerve anyways? Blue tracks is all I need. If the gold/mustard crap color was silver it might actually look Good.

The mustard part is a turn off for me. I would rather have the figure be "RoadRage" since that was the name of the female g1 figure. Sure the name and persona may be new, but red tracks has existed ever since the 70's; they should have made her instead of Swerve since she has a better color scheme and we need a female. Even if her name isn't well known, she is well known as being "the red track" and besides, "Meister" is ahot seller in the USA despite the foreign name.

And people complained about Overdrive being a unknown figure, which is false if you think about it. I mean a lot of ppl, including myself never heard of Swerve, but heard of Overdrive.

Never heard of swerve... don't like the figure + wouldn't go near it... don't like any of the tracks repaints to be honest... only tracks has the overhead missile thing going on + it's just odd to give it to others :S

I'm tired of Alternators. They screwed that line up good...

No line is Perfect, Im sure will still see some Awesome new Molds down the line. As for this piece of Junk, Well, Who the hell was Swerve anyways? Blue tracks is all I need. If the gold/mustard crap color was silver it might actually look Good.

He is right.

I find it ironic with some of the tf fans. First, you guys complain about no decepticons, we get decepticons. Now you complain decepticons are repainted autobots, now we get original deceps. Now, you complain about lack of cars variety on certain figs, we now get figures with other mode(prowl.) Because of all this, you guys complain on these changes.

I mean make up your mind! @smilepunch@

A lil' devil's avocate there but maybe you should stop complaining and be happy that there is a line for collectors.

I wish we had a direct link to Hasbro on the net where we could get instant answers as to why these decisions are made.

The only reasons I can think of that this POS exists, are:

1: A deal with Chevrolet to release the car in a wide range of colours;

2: Temporary insanity;

3: Drunkenness. Mr Repaint will wake up in the morning saying "I designed WHAT new alt last night?!?"

I don't believe half of the crap Hasbro, I mean Archer says anyways since they take credit of everything TF related, even alternators. I don't know, but there is conflicting argument of who made alternators/binaltech. Archer said he did while on other TF source and reading material, it said the names of two japanese guys who did it and they even gave credit that it Hasbro helped later on, which Hasbro doesn't even mention Takara.

It was damn near perfect right up to the first three waves, in my opinion.

I find it ironic with some of the tf fans. First, you guys complain about no decepticons, we get decepticons. Now you complain decepticons are repainted autobots, now we get original deceps. Now, you complain about lack of cars variety on certain figs, we now get figures with other mode(prowl.) Because of all this, you guys complain on these changes.

I mean make up your mind!

A lil' devil's avocate there but maybe you should stop complaining and be happy that there is a line for collectors.

Well, you're kind of generalizing here, because I never once complained about a lack of Decepticons, but hey, I understand where you're coming from.

But personally, I'm not happy with where the line is going, so I'm going to stop collecting it. A forum is supposed to be where we express our opinions about a given topic, and that's all I'm doing. Alternators started out as an updated G1 line, and that's how I liked it. Now that it's basically just turning into another "new" line like Energon, well, I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested anymore. I still may pick up Grimlock and Shockwave if I see them, but the others don't really interest me.

As I said when these pic initially surfaced... Yawn. The Tracks mold is unique to Tracks - it looks too much like his G1 self in bot mode to be anyone else. I have resisted getting Ravage because I hate the cat head, but I do like that he is at least a convertible and black. Swerve is ugly in bot mode with all the gold and is the exact same car as Tracks. I'd buy him if he were a convertible - at least that makes him a bit dfferent.

If Hasbro insists on using the same mold 3 or 4 times they need to create alternate ( no pun intended) robot modes. The Subarus are the only ones that I can stomach having the same robot mode since they were the same in G1.

It was damn near perfect right up to the first three waves, in my opinion.

I mean make up your mind!

Well, you're kind of generalizing here, because I never once complained about a lack of Decepticons, but hey, I understand where you're coming from.

But personally, I'm not happy with where the line is going, so I'm going to stop collecting it. A forum is supposed to be where we express our opinions about a given topic, and that's all I'm doing. Alternators started out as an updated G1 line, and that's how I liked it. Now that it's basically just turning into another "new" line like Energon, well, I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested anymore. I still may pick up Grimlock and Shockwave if I see them, but the others don't really interest me.

I agree. We are here to express our opinions on TFs that we collect. I prefer not to collect ALts because I don't like the way the line ended up either. I'll just stick to collecting everything that appears in the toons.