New Batman Series

Ok at the moment I can get these figures from one of my local haunts, unfortubnately they are out of Bane and Scarecrow at the moment but that should change in next week or so.

But I can get these figures from this series.

Battle Armour Nightwing

Battle Spike Batman(repaint)

> Acid Arsenal Batman

> Robin(green outfit, on new cardback)

> Bruce Wayne( on new cardback)

Anyone wants them let me via pm or email at greenarrow131@yahoo.com.au

They have them held until Monday for me so quick response is essential after that they go back on shelf.

As for trades I am after, mainly ML

ML

Thor

Goliath

Red Skull

SMC

Scorpion

Sandman

DC

Hush

Hush, Superman or Riddler

I will also consider cold hard cash via paypal

Edit: I am also keeping eyes peeled for SA batman

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE