3-pack Knock Off Switchout In Your Area Too??

Fakeor

Hey

I just have to rant about a BIG problem thats been poping up in my area. Some J@CKA$$ it taking the GI JOE 3 packs, buying them, opening them up and replacing the troops(Cobra troopers, October Guard lackey's) with knockoff joes, then sealing them back(like you can now with handy dandy packaging), and then taking them back to the store and getting back thier money(cause it appears to the untrained eye to be sealed, and no notice to the replacement of a real joe, with a fake joe), then purchasing another pack and doing it all over again!!!! I found this particular guys work at the Target, at the Toys R Us, and at BOTH Wal-Marts in my area!!! What a damn punk!!! I have always wanted to point it out to an employee, and say "Hey, look at this!!!", but I never do! First off, have you seen this, two, I hope I dont give any other puks ideas, and three, what should I do??? I only hope I catch this guy in the act one day!

YO JOE

FAKEOR

:rolleyes: Gawd...I hate that crap! How embarassing would it be to get caught being such a moron, by stealing G.I.Joes? Idiots!

Sad. I've seen it a few times, but not as bad as you have. You need to stake out the service desk and figure out who's doing it. Then stuff him/her in your trunk and take them home. Then tie them up and make them eat those knock-offs. @hmmm@ Maybe not.

@bats@

I saw the piranna boat with a knock-off in it (switched for Shipwreck)

Now thats just sad. Hell id rather buy the one with the knockoff then get stuck with that cutter ahem sorry "Shipwreck".

Seen it, reported it and watched nothing happen about it. I've even taken the packs to the customer service desk and pointed out what happened only to see the figures put back out on the shelf and sit there for months. The thing that really annoys me about this is the fact that there is some mother out there thinking she's getting her son a nice surprise and he gets some crappy figure instead of the Joe's he wants.

Seen it, reported it and watched nothing happen about it. I've even taken the packs to the customer service desk and pointed out what happened only to see the figures put back out on the shelf and sit there for months. The thing that really annoys me about this is the fact that there is some mother out there thinking she's getting her son a nice surprise and he gets some crappy figure instead of the Joe's he wants.

I've seen it a lot, mostly joes put in place of army builders though... I've thought about mentioning it to customer service... but didn't expect good results so I haven't

Forget customer service. Those poor abused souls look like they hate their jobs. Their whole day is filled with dealing with people's bitchin'. I would ask for the manager, tell him exactly what's happening. This is stealing by fraud. It is a crime. Any store will prosecute. Each store keeps records of who returned what. It should be easy for them to track the kid down and scare the crap out of him. Definitely talk to the manager and have some outrage in your voice - not at him - at the criminal.

I seen it happen before, but not with knock offs, but just another JVC joe in it's place.

It sucks but I don't think anyone cares since you guys may have seen some of the figures returned to retail. Some are put back to together in its box poorly and sometimes, it is missing somethin