My Attack Armor Batman Arrived Yesterday...

PJ

His head is a bit out of scale, but even with the small head he's still a great figure. From what I can make out he's got 21 PoA (maybe 23) He's got a cut neck, ball jointed shoulders, cut upper arms, elbows, forearms, mid-torso, waist, t-crotch, hip hinges, cut thighs, knees, & hinged ankles. (there my also be ball joints on the ankles also) If his head was a bit bigger he'd be perfect, but as it is he's still a great figure.

PJ

Mar03576.jpg

Mar03572.jpg

Mar02560.jpg

AWESOME MAN!!! CONGRATS!

Did you get him from someone overseas? Austrailia? Or Canada? Just curious!

My only wish too was a bigger head and perhaps a ball jointed head instead of a cut one. But man this has got to be the most articulated Bats yet! :)

Well, my birthday is coming up and my In-Laws usually give me cash which I buy a baseball game for the PS2 with. But with my Pirates giving away everyone I decided I didn't want any games this year. So I had ordered him and the Batsignal Batman from Eurotoys on Feb 21. They were $20 each. But the shipping to the US was also $20. Unfortunately the Batsignal Batman was sold out and canceled. So I just got this one. If I was buying it myself I'd have just waited until June and gotten it through Diamond.

PJ

Very cool! I'll be picking one up in June (if the comic shops don't charge too much). I really want the Bat Signal though!

@bats@

Batsignal Batman was the one I wanted most ever since I saw the original sculpt of it...but Mattel cut out alot of the articulation including the hip hinges and cut thighs that this one has. I don't mind the thighs, but the hip hinges were a must. I'll still get him when they show up here through Diamond.

PJ

man thats a tiny head. I don't mean to sound like the sour one, but that figure is kinda bulky and weird.

I do love the zipline batman though.

reminds me of the turner bats

Looks like crap to me.

If you have the Batmobile, can you tell me how well he fits in it? Thanks!

Oh-sweet Cap-beating pics! haha

He fits better than Zipline...Or I should say he's easier to put in than Zipline...

PJ

Mar05589.jpg

I'll have to grab one when I see him. Diamond is shipping them to Comic book stores right? Also, does anyone have a pic of Bat-signal Batman?

Yes, they are in June. Same figure as Zipline except he now has the same upper body articulation as the Attack Armor Batman. But his lower boday is still the same as Ziplines except he now has ankles. There will be a breakdown with pictures of him at the ROC (www.rocuniverse.com) in a couple days as Brian just got his today.

PJ