Transformers Alternators In Mustang Enthusiast Mag

I AM SCI-FI

Okay, I'm not one of these completist that has to have every version of every Transformer out there, but I collect what I like and I like the Alternator line. Especially, the 2005 Mustangs, because I'm a huge Mustang enthusiast.

Well, last year I went to the Ford Mustangs 40th Anniversary Celebration at the Nashville Motor Speedway. While there, I bought a t-shirt and a years subscription to Mustang Enthusiast magazine.

Well, back in November or December of 2004 I wrote to the magazine asking them if they had heard that Hasbro/Takara had bought the rights to produce offically licensed products of the 2005 Mustang for their TRANSFORMERS: Alternators/Binal Tech toyline, and I asked if/when they were going to run an article about it. I also supplied links to pics of Grimlock in both car and robot mode.

I was hoping they had heard, and if they had not I was hoping they'd take the information I provided them, contact Hasbro, and do an article.

It ends up, they hadn't heard about this great news. Now, remember. I didn't expect them to print my letter, I just wanted them to do an article.

So, when I got my mail today I received the latest issue of Mustang Enthusiast. I started thumbing through it when all of a sudden pics of the Grimlock caught my eye. I thought, "Cool, they've got something about the Mustang Transformers in here." Then, I looked closer and realized, "AWESOME !!! That's my letter!"

That's right, they printed my letter and ran the pics that I had sent links of to them. (I hope they got permission from whoever took the pics to print them. They seem to have gotten permission. They have Hasbro written along the side of the pics in the magazine.) It's the very first letter in their "Readers Speak Out" section. My letter is on pages 10 & 11 in the May issue of Mustang Enthusiast magazine, as seen at the site.

I clearly asked in my letter, as it's printed in the mag, "I was wondering if you were aware of this news, and if/when you will be running an article on this subject?" Apparently, I included so much information that they left my letter as a stand alone, without a reply, sort of making my letter the article.

I'm really stoked over this. I'm sure I'm overreacting. I mean, it is just a short letter. This post is probably three times longer than the letter. LOL. @loll@

Thats Good Stuff Bro. When I see someone in say a Blue vette or a Silver Imprezza or even a Yellow Jeep, I like Asking them "Hey did you know your car is a Transformer", not a cheap plastic one but a Kick ass in your face Transforming Robot...