Random Pics 3/2/05

Colonel Bludd

Hopefully, this will be the start of something we can do everyday. this is based on an idea by Bekker here and i want to help support it.

While i'm not saying these are the rules, i'm suggesting that all pics be limited to one pic per post but as many in the thread relatiing to your first pic.

For example

I post 1 pic

then draven post 1 pic

then hammerfel post 1 pic

then nomad would say cool pic.

then draven says can i see a close up of the one on the left

then hammerfel posts a closer version(if he happens to have on to supply)

or if u just feel like providing another point of view or another angle just to keep it alive for the day.

so that way, the thread doesn't take forever to load plus it gives us a reason to comeback each day with new pics rather than posting them all in one sitting and then have nothing to share on other days.

Doesn't have to be limited to whole collection pics. but it can be a favorite pic you took of your fav character from your collection or dio scene u are working on or someone elses pic but as long as u give credit.

Does this sound like something we can carry everyday?

I'll lead by example

serp02.jpg

Hopefully, this will be the start of something we can do everyday. this is based on an idea by Bekker here and i want to help support it.

While i'm not saying these are the rules, i'm suggesting that all pics be limited to one pic per post but as many in the thread relatiing to your first pic.

For example

I post 1 pic

then draven post 1 pic

then hammerfel post 1 pic

then nomad would say cool pic.

then draven says can i see a close up of the one on the left

then hammerfel posts a closer version(if he happens to have on to supply)

or if u just feel like providing another point of view or another angle just to keep it alive for the day.

so that way, the thread doesn't take forever to load plus it gives us a reason to comeback each day with new pics rather than posting them all in one sitting and then have nothing to share on other days.

Doesn't have to be limited to whole collection pics. but it can be a favorite pic you took of your fav character from your collection or dio scene u are working on or someone elses pic but as long as u give credit.

Does this sound like something we can carry everyday?

I'll lead by example

serp02.jpg

Bro I am all for this,will go and take some pics.

but yer missing the ninja bike stormy.. and the single pack one... lol.. and the soon to be mail-a-way... I want an update when you get those, ;)

hmm... let me go diggin for something to take a pic of...

here's my "small corner" in the basement... the other side is full of boxes of my Star Wars/ Gi Joe/ Spawn/Lotr collection... it's a bit messy cause I was going through them and I got lost, lol... actually, I've been transfer a lot of the stuff that I want to go through to this corner in the pic... and I had to slide Yoda over cause he said:

TAKE MY PICTURE, YOU WILL... HRMM??

BOXES.jpg

May I make a suggestion? click your signature so it's off :) it'll help on the loading... so go up there and edit your posts and turn them off ;)

here's my "small corner" in the basement... the other side is full of boxes of my Star Wars/ Gi Joe/ Spawn/Lotr collection... it's a bit messy cause I was going through them and I got lost, lol... actually, I've been transfer a lot of the stuff that I want to go through to this corner in the pic... and I had to slide Yoda over cause he said:
TAKE MY PICTURE, YOU WILL... HRMM??

BOXES.jpg

May I make a suggestion? click your signature so it's off :) it'll help on the loading... so go up there and edit your posts and turn them off ;)

that yoda is the bomb.................check your mail.

I'll lead by example

okay, i'll play. your serpentor pic made me choose this one to post...

gjg0037a.jpg

Ok, since the "theme" seems to be Cobra leaders, here's and old one from my Dreadnoks page.

ooh, nice one trooper, i've got an old one too that'll go great with that...

gjg0001a.jpg

SWEET pic obi... X... I use photobucket.com, I'm sure there are others who swear by other hosting sites... but I'm not that computer smart and PB is pretty easy to handle... if you want.. PM me, I just walked someone through on how to post ;)

This is cool! Everyone's pics are AWESOME!

Until I muster up some NEW ones...I'll randomly pull out some old sh@#! ;)

fcdc2e09.jpg

This is cool! Everyone's pics are AWESOME!

Until I muster up some NEW ones...I'll randomly pull out some old sh@#! ;)

fcdc2e09.jpg

I so remember that dio.