Kane Leaves Raw Early & Other Events @ The Show!

Outsiders

There was a "F*** the FCC" during the Edge/HBK match and almost immediately someone ran and grabbed the sign (and this all happened on-air), For those wondering when exactly it happened, it was about 20-30 seconds before Edge gave Michaels the DDT on the chair.

WWE.com now has the full cards listed for all Raw and Smackdown shows for the Australian Tour through April listed online.

Kane arrived in the parking lot of RAW in the afternoon only to leave shortly after. It's likely that he left early because he wasn't being used on the show now that his feud with Snitzky is over. There was also bad weather conditions.

which sucks because Nova is such a huge talent

I do not think the Simon Dean gimmick will be around for long..

He is definately not being used correctly. send him to Smackdown and let him compete with the cruisers.

There was a "F*** the FCC" during the Edge/HBK match and almost immediately someone ran and grabbed the sign (and this all happened on-air), For those wondering when exactly it happened, it was about 20-30 seconds before Edge gave Michaels the DDT on the chair.

I noticed that too when I was watching RAW on monday. Security ran right across the screen and grabbed it. I had a feeling that sign had to have been over the top to get taken on air like that. Usually they wait until they are at breaks to take signs.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE