Post A Pic A Day!!!!!!!!!!

Bekker

How about everyday or so we post pics of our collections,I think it would be cool.

The Joe stuff is on hold and this might just be cool to stay in touch to why we all collect,checking out all and everybodys collections,man I would love to see more of others.

Whats evrybody think?

Post a pic if you think we should.................................

I dunno... my empty shelves and pics of boxes could be kinda boring, lol... how about someone finds something that's either odd, different, rare, sticks out or just something that you love from your collection and posts it?

That I can do, lol... I have this long skinny box...

j/k

Just thought posting some pics of our stuff we could focus on all the stuff we have and have built up as collectors and share some stuff,help some of us get thru all this crap,guess the custom contest can do that,any who was worth a try.

i will post some stuff of my collection soon,still setting up my toyroom.

Sounds good:

Joecollection006.jpg

Holy #$## my man thats alot of figures on display,I cant touch that,but I am glad I get to see it,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

I heard you had a big collection,mine is of other stuff not just joe,you brother thats all Joe.

Awesome collection....................

Here are some customs I got done this week they are for a dio I am working on,let me know what you think.Not the best at taking pictures.

closeuppics023.jpg

closeuppics021.jpg

closeuppics019.jpg

First pick,agent faces under cover baby

second LBC of blackout with a mask,the other firefly oneabee

third,Destro,His Ninja,and firefly

check this

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1985150

this can be the start of something good

Man didnt see this when I posted last pics,but hell yea sounds good to me.i am a night owl so thats when I will post the most.

One idea starts another and another and it just keeps on rolling....................

Like the close ups of the customs Bekker, I was wondering who they were :) That's some pretty good red paint, looks clean, red's one of them colors, that's hard to get even looking :)

good job!!!

Like the close ups of the customs Bekker, I was wondering who they were :) That's some pretty good red paint, looks clean, red's one of them colors, that's hard to get even looking :)

good job!!!

games workshop scab red and thats the bomb and one coat,its my crimson color,I am also working on a crimson scalpel,hes turning out sweet,but the story I got should be way better then the figs,Joe I should send you my figs and story and you do my dio,you the bomb at the picture taken stuff.

Joe I should send you my figs and story and you do my dio,you the bomb at the picture taken stuff.

lol... but I charge a $1000 dio fee ;)

HEY NOMAD... can I see a close up of the 57th figure from the right on the 4th shelf from the top and the 4 figure back?

thanks @smilepunch@

cant wait when I finally get to come over and play with all them and have a huge battle... by the way... when we gonna meet up and do that swap????