Lots Of New Stuff For Trade, Custom Alts! & More!

I have for sale or trade:

Alt Tracks-SOLD- Very Fast!

Alt Sideswipe Reverse Transformation custom (in case you did not want to customize your own. Yes he still transforms.)

sideswipe.jpg

Alt Windcharger- SOLD

Also, I'm willing to trade the head of my Sunstreaker, for anyone who want to put it on thier yellow tracks. TRACKS DOES NOT COME WITH THE HEAD. It has been customized to fit tracks, and I made the hole bigger so you could put the head on tracks body. It's painted in flat paint colors. I give it a 8 out of 10 as far as looks.

Sunstreaker.jpg

I also have:

Custom Red Cliff Jumper. Painted from a White Meister, I give him an eight out of ten as well. -Basically you can save a few bucks on a red Meister and buy this one.-ON HOLD

Cliffjumper1.jpg

Cliffjumper2.jpg

Please PM me with offers!

Most of these guys come with their box and instructions if you ask for them.

Mint Complete with Instructions Unless otherwise Noted.

G1: Warpath $5.00- figure only

warpath.jpg

RID: Skybyte- Has Tech Card too- Nice shape!!! $15.00

SkyByte.jpg

Universe: Tankor and Obsidian $10.00

TankorObsidion.jpg

Energon: Divebomb, Battle Ravage, SkyBlast All three for $10.00

EnergonGroup.jpg

Armada: Sideways, Demolisher, Blurr, Rhinox All Four for $15.00

ArmadaGroup.jpg

Here is some more!!!

Other Customs:

Beast Wars Dinobot Custom. Basically he’s a cross between Dinobot and G1 Grimlock. I’m Quite Proud of him as well. $20.00

Dinobot.jpg

-Armada Optimus Prime- It’s the Big One with the Transforming Trailer. On this Figure I customized the Grill By Painting it Silver, to match the rest of him better. You can still transform him, but no instead of a dull grey it’s nice and shinny. Complete for $20.00

ArmadaPrime.jpg

- Energon Iron Hide, He’s a simple one- I shortened the tacky long missile that sticks out 17 feet in front of him. MAJOR IMPROVEMENT, but will not fire. It only shot 6 inches anyway. $10.00

IronHide.jpg

- Armada Powerlinx Cyclonus- Again this was a simple one, and Can be undone if you desire. I Put Autobot symbols on him and now he’s a dead ringer for Springer. Again, I don’t know why Hasbro did not do this to begin with. $8.00

cyclonus2.jpg

Energon Powerlinx Hotshot. Basically, I took the best of the two Hot Shots and made one Cool One. He has the Detailed and Painted Engine from the First Mold, and the Yellow Helicopter form the First Mode. Pretty Cool little Fix. $8.00

HotShot.jpg

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE