Comic Packs 9, 10, 11 (21, 24, 49)

Jase

Today I decided to hit another Walmart to see if they received any more Marvel Legends or the new Joe Comic Packs. A train blocking my usual route caused me to go another way. Along the way, I hit a different Walmart. WOO HOO!! They had a nice fresh case of the new comic packs on the pegs!! I've had some damn good luck the last two days. :)

@bats@

Hopefully these will show up at Targets as well. Seems like my Wal-Marts around here carry very little comic packs anymore.

It's a real gamble here. Some Walmarts have dedicated space on the pegs and others don't. One here even has them on a shelf, stocked sideways.

@bats@

My Wal*Mart still has some Comic packs but i dunno if they are gonna stock any new ones hehehe, i sure hope they do though, i REALLY wanna see those 3 comic packs on shelves hehehehe.

Just a side note, I know a lot of people here collect Marvel Legends too, I found the entire Galactus series at WalMart this weekend. I didnt expect to find them out already, but there they be. So anyways, keep your eyes peeled.

ARG! I found out that both local Walmart no longer carry the comic packs today. :(

Congrats though Jase.

Draven

Thanks....LMK if you need a hook-up on these. I'll be glad to help, as usual. :)

@bats@

Just a side note, I know a lot of people here collect Marvel Legends too, I found the entire Galactus series at WalMart this weekend. I didnt expect to find them out already, but there they be. So anyways, keep your eyes peeled.

Did you buy all seven? Galactus is sooooo cool! MUCH better than the figure bases.

@bats@

ARG! I found out that both local Walmart no longer carry the comic packs today. :(

Congrats though Jase.

Draven

Thanks....LMK if you need a hook-up on these. I'll be glad to help, as usual. :)

@bats@

Thanks buddy! PM sent. It sucks being back in Auburn toy wise. @lol@

Draven

Although I'm happy I'll hopefully be getting Serpenter soon, it still seems bittersweet. I already have wave 7 and just picked up the single packs. The only thing left were the adventure packs, the two $10.00 vehicle sets (which have just been seen as well), and these. Just wanted to savor it just a little longer.

Congrats on the find Jase (oh and sorry if I brought anyone down).

WOW...I know I wont find them for a while..but thanks for the heads up...

Today I decided to hit another Walmart to see if they received any more Marvel Legends or the new Joe Comic Packs. A train blocking my usual route caused me to go another way. Along the way, I hit a different Walmart. WOO HOO!! They had a nice fresh case of the new comic packs on the pegs!! I've had some damn good luck the last two days. :)

@bats@

Sweeet score bro...

Diesel just called me and left a VM that they were at Wal-marts and I got all 3 new ones. Taking pics now.

glad ya got 'em!