A Good Way To Keep A Figure

synch

Spill something over it YUCKY!!

I saw some alts for $15 something at superstores, however they all what what I hope was some kinda drink all spilled over them :S Yuck I didn't even wana touch em & buy em just to open & play with @loll@

Funny thing is it was only spilled on the alts & nothing else... So theres a nice mean trick for all you who open you're toys @loll@ @bH@ @loll@ it sure beats trying to hide em all in the stores eh?..

I'm not familiar with large stores... but would they laugh + show u the door if u asked them to reserve something for a day untill u got cash?

Most store only hold things until the end of the day. At least, that was our policy at KB Toys when I worked there several year ago.

Ah good old hotwheel collecters :)

Lol tihs post was more of a joke if anything HEH! I either get stuff put on layaway, use a debit card, or :S hide it if need be I actaully got my ML wave 4 figures that way, gota love blade :) @loll@

I've actually seen two guys get into a fist fight at Wal-Mart because a guy bent the corner of the package to a figure the other guy wanted.

I have to say that I have seen this a lot lately. Not the fights but the ruining the boxes/cards at stores.

That's a pretty good idea for someone who doesn't have the money to get a toy. Beat up the package and hope that keeps others from buying it before you.

I have actually witnessed kids, 9 to 10 yrs old beat up toys on the floor at Wal-mart in numerous ocasions....sometimes it pisses me off cause they could be Transformers I dont' have & want to buy MISB.... @grumpy@

Spill something over it YUCKY!!

I saw some alts for $15 something at superstores, however they all what what I hope was some kinda drink all spilled over them :S Yuck I didn't even wana touch em & buy em just to open & play with @loll@

Funny thing is it was only spilled on the alts & nothing else... So theres a nice mean trick for all you who open you're toys @loll@ @bH@ @loll@ it sure beats trying to hide em all in the stores eh?..

Wouldn't stop me, and I'd still keep 'em misb.

Wal-Mart won't hold anything. Unless you put it on layaway. That's what I do if I find a new one and don't have the cash....

I'd do that if my Walmart had people at the layaway. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I must have the worst Walmart on the face of the planet.

Wal-Mart won't hold anything. Unless you put it on layaway. That's what I do if I find a new one and don't have the cash....

I'd do that if my Walmart had people at the layaway. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I must have the worst Walmart on the face of the planet.

@grumpy@ Your not alone....I think most of em suck @grumpy@ Customer service wise. @hmmm@