Alternators/binaltech

LiquidMetal

Yeah....well, I was thinkin': Alternators a.k.a Binaltech 'bots and 'cons look good when they're all posed on the shelf :)....in car or robot mode.....

@hmmm@ but that gets rather boring..... just lookin' at 'em :( ....

They need something more....to give them a little extra pizzazz....

A base would be nice.....a place for them to park in or stand on/in.....

Maybe a city/battle station @rambo@ type thing....like G1 Metroplex or Fortress Maximus....

Only BIGGER @firedevil@ ....

It wouldn't even have to transform to please me......

just lookin' cool& high-tech would be enough, IMO.....

Although that would be very cool (if it could transform)!!! :D

Like a big Ark-type thing, where they could hang out.....

A large, plastic volcano with a (star)ship stuck in its side, perhaps??

The ship could be removeable, too!!!

Just some ideas I had.....Alts/BTs are kinda borin' if you really look at it....

Can't be rough with 'em or they'll (usually) chip....

limited poses/playability......

so they're mostly just for lookin' at....

Dull!! @grumpy@...... they could use some extra accessories or somethin'.....

What do YOU say??

#US1#

I'd love an updated base based for the alternators, like fort max or metroplex, but I can tell ya this boy its not gona happen...

Sigh... I'd just settle for a metroplex & fortmax reissuses right about now :) Come on takara... you could do fort max easy right now!!

Put one of these suckers out by xmas or else!!

Allso about this... for these type of bots... Just what the heck type of thing could they even use huh?! Gas station? car repair shop?! LOL!? WHAT?! Really though... Some kinda car asemplely plant or something?.. That I could perhaps see, are there any of them out there that have decent enough looking buildings lol?!

I agree they need more Sizzle! But what that means is better Cars, Hot cars sexy cars not whimpy cars. Dont want a citreon just because of a stupid commercial. I want a Mercedes, a Maclaren an aston Martin. Yea why not make some smokin Cars. Then things would sizzle more.

Yeah, I need to change my sig. I'm giving up on these guys. Other than Jazz, and Prowl, the only other ones I think I really want to keep is Yellow Track, Red Meister, and Hound. Maybe Grimlock, he pretty cool, but in all honest they are all starting to look the same to me. I'm back to being a G1 man.