Holy......

Jase

Yeah but id be hard pressed not to sell that if I had one (considering the nutty ammount the auction went for). Hell that would cover my star wars toys for the next year...lmoa.

So typical. A scalper is doing what the scum do best, and some fool pays an insane amount.......

Buyers like that are the reason why scalpers just won't go away.

How is this a scalper item?

If anything I'd guess that a media member or store rep. got this and was offered $$$ by somebody else.

I'd be willing to be that if a collector got it, there's almost no way it would go to auction, it's too rare.

if I went to this thing and didn't care for star wars I would totally sell it, take the money and buy a new laptop or something.

Yes its insane but look at Steve Sansweet and his collection.

how do you justify 3000$ on 2 action fugures? HOW?

how do you justify 3000$ on 2 action fugures? HOW?

Especially when those two figures will be widely available on April 2nd.

It's just a stupid box with two figures in it. I can't see how anyone could possibly think it's worth $3000.

Now watch the Fan Club sell it on their site. :)

all i have to say is........DAMN!!!!

Holy crap!

if I went to this thing and didn't care for star wars I would totally sell it, take the money and buy a new laptop or something.

steve sansweet cheated.

how so?

I wonder what the reserve was set at initially.

At any rate, the buyer DESERVES to spend that much money on that item. Totally serves them right, regardless if the seller was a scalper, fan, collector, or just needed the money. I say good for the seller.

• 3 months later...

steve sansweet cheated.

how so?

Sorry I never responded to this........

he works for Lucas thus he is able to aquire all the star wars artifacts that we would love to get our hands on.

thats why he has the biggest and best collection.