Fantastic Four

Lady Jaye

Okay now that we are about to lose a very good team that made this comic earn it's monicker, what are your expectations for the new team????

Oh and didn't the FF launch with Waid and Wieringo start off with a #1 issue??? If so, did they go back to original numbering??? I think that's cool, I don't see the need to have all these #1 reboots when there is a new team or writer/artists. Oh well, if anyone knows.

Oh and I expect the last issue to be a blast, I actuall laughed at the last page of the last issue!!!

They went back to original numbering so they could do a special '500th ISSUE! OMGZ0RS!!' thing.

Not looking forward to the new team, waids F4 will be extremely hard to beat.

Well that's cool, I mean why they have to "re-boot" the series with a new number one is beyod me. I like it when the comics were actually reaching those high numbers, it meant that the comic had staying power!!!

I'll check out the first issue or two of the new team, I will totally miss Wieringo, I loved his take on the FF!!!! It will be very hard to look at them differently!!

i'm not an ff fan at all, never have been.

Then why even make a comment in this thread? Don't see any sense in that. It doesn't further the conversation or even add to it.

Anyway, when are they going to do new numbering? I'm a couple of issues behind. I'm in middle of the second issue of the arc where Johnny becomes Galactus's herald.

i'm not an ff fan at all, never have been.

Then why even make a comment in this thread? Don't see any sense in that. It doesn't further the conversation or even add to it.

Anyway, when are they going to do new numbering? I'm a couple of issues behind. I'm in middle of the second issue of the arc where Johnny becomes Galactus's herald.

I don't think they have any plans for new numbering TommyGoth.

revSears, you should read MK4. It's very different from what you expect out of a FF title.

Lady Jaye, JMS is a PHENOM and his run on FF will be AMAZING (just like his Spiderman). And let's not forget about Mike McKeone, he was one of my favorite DC artists. That's not to say I don't like Waid. I loved Waid's run on JLA (moreso than Grant Morrison's run), and I am looking forward to his Spiderman title.

Well I do believe in JMS, I also loved his Spidey run, but McKone, I don't know about. I mean I am just so used to the FF looking they way they do, I love Wiering's style and the FF they go hand in hand. They have never looked better!!!!

I guess I'll have to go see if I can find some pics of McKones to see his style!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I just saw who is the next artist, Mike McKone, and some of his work. He used to draw Exiles, right?? If so then he should be ok, I just have come to expect the FF to look a certain way, and Wieringo is the only one that can draw em. But we'll see I guess.