I Need Remco 80's Gijoe Knock Offs!

Toiletmonkey1

i need the remco 1980's gijoe knock off figures! i will pay very well!

i dont know what very well is but basicly name your price i dont have alot to trade? i do have some JvC army builders snow serpants and claws and sand vipers? and i think i have a mego spiderman. i really want these and as many as i can get! pm me! i would like to see picks befor i buy...i just bought some sgt rock figures i didnt want cause they say remco on em' oh well

thanks for any help

TM

here is some pic's got any of these layin around???

i know ya do turn em' into money and sell em' to me!!!!

f4f64933.jpg

f4f6492d.jpg

f4f64929.jpg

doesnt have to be these perticular ones they made a ton of different guys you can always tell them by skinny arms and open hands! come on guys turn trash into treasure! ;) ;)

TM

i have two but they're pretty beat up. One's missing an arm and leg, and the other is missing his lower arm. They are both not ones you have in the picture. One is a guy in a tank top, and the other is a black ninja.

if you need them, i am looking for items in my sig.

thanks

-saboteur

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE