Do You Have Any Doubles In Your Collection?

Mike

Do you have any doubles in your collection? if so, how come? Do you army build? Just feel like having more then oen incase it breaks? One to open, one to keep sealed?

I have two G1 Onslaught's because I went to buy a complete Bruticus(before Blast Off and Vortex broke!) and I still have my original. I have my original and a reissue Ultra Magnus. I don't remember what other doubles I have, but the only reason I buy doubles is to replace a broken one or to customize one.

I only have 3 transformers.. a g1 seaspray who is going into a time capsule my friend and I are making, for 25 years, and a universe magnus and ironhide 2 pack, which I tried to make all black and failed, so now they are just kinda worthless toys sitting on my desk here lol

so no doubles for me ;)

3 G1 Primes (original, Hasbro reissue and Takara #00)

2 RID Primes (one as small robot, one combined with Magnus)

2 WST Anime Primes (robot and alt)

2.5 Ultra Magnus's (one in alt mode, one in big robot mode, and a cab in small bot mode)

2 Armada Hoists (one is custom painted in Constructicon colours)

2 WST Thrusts (1 spare I never got round to selling)

2 Hot Rods (Hasbro reissue and Takara #13

3 ???????? (don't wanna ruin the suprise of my latest custom)

tak reissue prowl[2]

tak reissue jazz[2]

tak reissue stepper[2]+1 has ricochet..3 in all

reissue tracks 1 has 1 tak...not sure if that counts

and just traded my extra soundwave to fugazyie

i keep extras to open one keep one sealed or i get them for trade bait for my friends

Yeah.. I have 2 MISB Soundblasters.. 2 MISB Black Optimus Primes... and 2 Omega Supremes.. Well, one is the actual Omega.. the other is Mechabot 1...

Would you sell omega or soundblaster?..

HM... no loose misb doubles for me :| I only ha ve TWO g1 misb items though :S

I Do have two loose omega supremes, that I've picked up along the way... & two trypticons along the same deal... I most likely have others & such as well, I'm currently weeding through my stuff as some o yall know allready... @loll@

Two Scorponoks - one is in robot mode & the other is in city mode.

and then the two i have boxed as well as loose - Grimlock and Wheeljack.

I have quite a few doubles of Transformers. I've army built some of the Energon Terrorcons and I also have several doubles of Generation-1 figures (including Wheelie @haha@ ) but that's because I can use the second ones for parts or to trade. Sometimes I even find one in better shape then the last.

Ooh doubles... let's see:

2x Thundercracker (both re-issue, someone on eBay sent me a Thundercracker instead of Skywarp but didnt want it back so i kept it. Since i already had a Thundercracker i now have two :D. One of them is MISB)

2x Seaspray (one loose, one MISC)

2x Soundwave (one original with Buzzsaw and the TAK re-issue)

2x Red Alert (one original and the HAS re-issue)

2x Blitzwing (one original and the TAK re-issue)

2x Bombshell (one original and the TAK re-issue)

2x Bonecrusher (one loose and one as Devastator's arm)

2x Cosmos (one original and the TAK re-issue)

2x Bumblebee (one original and the TAK re-issue)

2x PowerGlide (one original and the TAK re-issue)

2x Warpath (one original and the TAK re-issue. The original was my first ever TF!)

:D

Cheers,

HN.

I got..

3 Energon Divebombs

4 Armada Primes(Regular, Powerlinx, Gold, and Costco Energon)

2 BW Rattraps

2 BW Razorbeast

I'm sure I got a couple more doubles, I cant think.

Repaints dont count