Did Any One Enjoy Tf Season 4 Or...

FUGAYZIE

I did enjoy TF season 4 because they did enter some new cool characters but it seemed so rushed. I felt like they where being crammed down my throat. Did any one else feel like that?

I agree. I also do not like how they did the HM gimmick. The Nebulons crawled into the heads and literally drove them at first (later on they actually transformed). And the fact they had 2 people literally talking for wach HM was ridiculous.

You become a Hm and when you TF into robot mode you are one.

When I played with my HM's I ignored the nebulon thing and had the heads as smaller versions of each character..

I just rewatched them now, and quite frankly, I loved it. :)

I thought the whole plasma energy chamber, second golden age, cityformer battle, were just bit<hin. :D

The only thing I didn't like, was that the Nebulons looked like... Nebulons... I wouldn't care so much about them being organic if they were earthlings, but it really doesn't matter. As much as I'd have prefered the pilots to be human or machines, I'm still ok with green men pilotting robots.

Overall, it was rushed, but that's what made it great, that they accomplished so much in 3 episodes, going out with a bang, without actually appearing to have left...

Meh, I enjoyed it. :D

The reason it was rushed is because it was originally planned to be a 5 parter, but Hasbro squeaked up and had it chopped down. The one writer David Wise I believe, said so in an interview. Anyways, I always like watching it, but yeah at times it kinda seemed like a commercial. However, if you think about it, how are they supposed to introduce so many new characters and make it not seem at all like one? Kinda tough. I don't think it was totally like one and actually had a decent story behind it. A nice ending.

Guest DavAnthony

I thought it was just okay. It was cool to see Optimus Prime interact with the newer characters but I thought the animation was pretty bad. We had gone from the great animation of Prime's return to that. As a kid I had no idea but in retrospect it was kind of obvious that the cartoon was ending.

Plus the inconsistences of the nebulons having body armor and transforming into the head of the robot and then them sitting inside the head, which had just been the same size as themselves kind of bugged me back then

Dave

I loved the Rebirth. I think the personalities we got to (briefly) see with the new 1987 characters were much better than most of the movie characters.

The fact that they have the Nebulons in there made it even cooloer & would have set up some cool stories had it continued for a full season.

I think it was pretty good. Not great, as it was very rushed. But I liked to see the new characters in action and it set up for more even though it ended there. I think it would have been great if they kept it a 5 parter. Then the original series would have ended at 100 episodes instead of 98.