Blast From The Past!

Toiletmonkey1

this is the first dio i ever did! i figured since there is alot of new guys to the board i would post it again only this time i added in text to the pictures! with my limited ability to work a computer it aint perfect but anyway???

The Adventures of Toiletmonkey!

f501b4fe.jpg

f501b4ff.jpg

f501b506.jpg

f501b501.jpg

thats it....but... when i first posted it years ago there was some controversy (sp) about what was TM doing in the second picture! (i'll let you figure out what was thought!)LOL with what everyone thought tm was doing in that picture (that he was'nt!) i post a part 2 of this dio where TM had escaped but all the the joes thought what didnt happen happened (if that make sense?)

The Adventures of toiletmonkey part II

f501b502.jpg

f501b503.jpg

f501b500.jpg

f501b507.jpg

thats it! i like to repost old dio's for some reason? but like i said i added text VH style so it kinda makes em' new???

TM

that was a great first dio, tm. and even better as a special edition. B)

AHHH Man! The glory days of ADC dios by TM! @lol@

Always fun to revisit some of the more fun aspects of the hobby ain't it?

Nice! Thanks, revSears. :) I really want all Joe Dios and Photos to be available on JoeDios.com :)

i've surfed there a little and looks nice, i definatly think it would be awsome to have all of tm and frojoe's adventures there so we can always go back and check them out.

THOSE ARE FUNNY! @loll@ And as to the contorversy, some people are just REALLY sick. I looked at that picture and the thought didn't even cross my mind until you mentioned it. And I consider myself a pretty sick guy.

hehe me too it didnt cross my mind when i shot it either! it was ol' Tom-1 that pointed it out man when i looked at i laughed my head of! him bringing it up made for some even for some funny awkward monents for TM almost all the dio's ive done! Tommy i miss ya!

rev- yeah i originally reworked this dio just to post over there! at joedios not sure how that site works just yet! so i posted it here so the newbs could get to know me!! ;)

ham- havin any of my work posted at joedios (with all the awsome stuff going up over there.) would be a complete honor. i really like the site by the way!

im working on getting my tm and frojoe first 2 dio's re fitted with word baloons and cleaning em up a bit so i can put them up on a real web site i will definetly link them up at joedios!

TM

and then there was FRO-JOE!

here was alittle dio i cooked up thanksgiving day in 2003 with a custom i had been working on while my turkey cooked! i called him fro-joe and world would never be the same again.....he first appeared in a little dio i called

"Welcome back beach head!"

f4fec1ea.jpg

f4fec1ec.jpg

f4fec1e8.jpg

TM

Those are funny as hell TM! Ol' Juan Epstein and his tardy excuses! @loll@

Nice! :)

Glad you like the site, TM!

Most dios are on their own dedicated pages instead of images posted in a forum thread. For dios that have site, you just post the first image of the dio in the Diorama section (really an image gallery) then reply to your first post with a link to your dio. In your case, you could link to this thread. Full instructions are here: http://www.joedios.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17