One-shot Dio - Frostbite Catching Some Air

Hammerfel

wow hammer, that is beeee-yoo-teee-ful... ^_^

oh, and i love how you added the tagline "find adventure at" to the joedios.com logo. B)

can I make a request? A desert one with sand blowing everywhere and about 6 sand vipers(the original ones and maye one with the colors inverted) walking towards us(where the camera would be) and you can make them out, but it's hard to and they have their helmets on and the night vision goggles are glowing... so basically you see a silhouette of them and the glowing goggles... :)

that'd rule!!!

That's awesome man! It's my wallpaper now also! :)

Very sweet! that crappy figure looks awsome in that pic!!!

@lol@ Man, you REALLY just don't like the slightly sized down (to the original size of ARAH Joes) at all do ya?

When photographed against a classic ARAH Joe, these new Joes are right on target. You're missing the BEST of the bunch in Joes, since the relaunch TM. :(

Compare these babies to a JvC Beachhead or Flint...Shipwreck?

Just can't believe you're so dead set against'em.

can I make a request? A desert one with sand blowing everywhere and about 6 sand vipers(the original ones and maye one with the colors inverted) walking towards us(where the camera would be) and you can make them out, but it's hard to and they have their helmets on and the night vision goggles are glowing... so basically you see a silhouette of them and the glowing goggles... :)

that'd rule!!!

That's a great idea! You described it so thoroughly, too. I'll see if I can give that a shot. The hardest part will be finding the righ packground photo. I use Googles image search for that.

Glad you like it despite the VvV figure, TM. And thanks for joining the JoeDios.com forum!

Who heads up this Joedios.com?

Me. :)

Then I'm in!! ^_^

@hmmm@ umm..I mean if that's not a scary thought to ya? ;)

That's a great idea! You described it so thoroughly, too. I'll see if I can give that a shot. The hardest part will be finding the righ packground photo. I use Googles image search for that.

PM me - I should have plenty of sandstorm pics from my deployment.

Viper Hunter- Your sig would make a great wallpaper!

^_^ It would be too depressing though! Although, I probably see my sig more than my desktop, so go figure? ;)

^_^ It would be too depressing though! Although, I probably see my sig more than my desktop, so go figure? ;)

I was talking abou the sig without the laid off sign. :( Before SIgma Sex came along

I was talking abou the sig without the laid off sign. :( Before SIgma Sex came along

OH! biggrin.gif

I noticed you added some color to the vipers in your sig! Looks sweet!

That's awesome man! It's my wallpaper now also! :)

Very sweet! that crappy figure looks awsome in that pic!!!

@lol@ Man, you REALLY just don't like the slightly sized down (to the original size of ARAH Joes) at all do ya?

When photographed against a classic ARAH Joe, these new Joes are right on target. You're missing the BEST of the bunch in Joes, since the relaunch TM. :(

Compare these babies to a JvC Beachhead or Flint...Shipwreck?

Just can't believe you're so dead set against'em.

LOL! VH your right! like i said befor some of the later VvV figures were super awsome looking (not frostbite...but) i think what it was that really got me was wave 1 of joe vs cobra i thought were awsome! t-crotch and all! (for the record i do not like the T crotch! or the posed stances!) but wave 2 things picked up and aside from a few really big duds, hasbro changed the "look" of our joes and i got behind it and after i collected over 7 waves of figures they changed the dam scale again! i was angry and pretty much bought anything VvV after that except the 6 packs and comic packs! i have a few Vvv that i use to customize but that being the only reason i bought em' but i was tempted to start up again with waves 6 & 7 something in my gut told me not to. i had a feeling hasbro would pull a fast one!! always listen to your gut!

TM