Gijoe Vs. Toybiz Superhero Showdown

Leonardo T Dragon

i dunno what pre-built poses people are talking about. these look to be way more poseable than your typical GI joe, especially without the O-ring making waist movement difficult.

i was skeptical at first but this line looks great. hopefully we get a deadpool, so i can at least have one deadpool in my collection.

I was iffy at first too but am liking what I see! And by no means are these pre posed! I will own that Cap for sure!

Draven

I am not seeing the pre-posed look,maybe my eyes are not 100% yet,like I thought.

These figures rock they really do,cant wait gotta get them all.....................

Like that post isnt the least bit antagonistic.

Call yourself black Mr. Kettle.

Yeah..that's not being antagonistic either! :rolleyes:

You're a weinerhead through and through Ken!

This thread is hardly G.I.Joe related and belongs in the Marvel forums. Maybe it should be appropriately moved, so as not to cause anymore hurt feelings to the fans of these figures by us Joe fans not so eager to find a replacement for G.I.Joe and who are not into super hero figures.

VH calm down.... I remember when you used to be sarcastic and funny and used photoshopped images to get your point across.... those were the days! (5 days ago)

Hey..I'm still doing all that! laugh.gif

I know I'm just being difficult! ;)

I can obviously see for myself, that these marvel figures have 400 points of articulation or something, and would hardly be in much of any "preposed" status, but my point still stands about not being interested in them and DEFINITELY don't see the correlation between them and our G.I.Joes!

I've had about all the Marvel talk, on these Joe boards, I can stand for awhile, plus considering how past discussions on them and "would we like to see Joes in Marvel style?" topics, apparently gave SOMEONE ideas on it! @grumpy@

I'm on an anti-Marvel crusade right now! @smilepunch@

lol

funny cuz I just got back into marvel legends today (sorta)

I'm buying whatever I see from now on and leaving it in the package. That way if I ever need to get rid of it I can, but if I decide to start liking it again I can open em up. My wal-mart's been stocking them a lot recently so I felt bad passing them up cuz I used to LOVE those things. I almost felt like I was missing out, weird feeling and I hate it.

Must admit that the latest superposeable spider-man based on McFarlane's Spidey comics is the best Marvel I've picked up...ever.

GI Joe is sitll my favorite, and today I picked up the Microman Batman stuff cuz I figured it would be able to mingle with the Joes. I agree that this marvel line doesn't look like it will mingle well but the Microman's definitely do imo.

Keep it real joe fans.