Ghost Rider Comics

cobia123

Its been about 2 years since ive bought some new ghost rider comics (which are my fav), but before i stopped buying them, i heard they werent doing too good in sales and they might be closed down. This could have just been a false rumor that i heard, but what do i know. Does anyone know anything about these comics?

The series with Dan Ketch was cancelled a quit awhile back. There was a limited series a year or so ago called The Hammer Lane, it really sucked.

There is a movie comming out with Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze. This should get a new comic going when the movie hits.

There really is not much else to say about GR.

There will be a new Ghost Rider miniseries coming out of the Marvel Knights imprint. The book is currently scheduled to kick off this September, with Garth Ennis and Clayton Crane handling the creative chores. It will be Johnny Blaze and not Dan Ketch in the leather and chains, most likely to coincide with the upcoming Ghost Rider movie, which (as has already been mentioned) also puts the focus on Johnny Blaze.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE