Knicks Trade

cobia123

As i live in New York, i care about the knicks, and today they have traded away Moochie Norris, Vin Baker, Nazr Mohammed and Jamison Brewer to the Spurs for conditional first round draft picks in 2005 and 2006, they have also acquired Maurice Taylor and Malik Rose. In my opinion, i think its great and this is why:

Nazr Mohammed- C'mon now, he isnt that great

Vin Baker- Gettin old, didnt play much anyway

Jamison Brewer- I liked him, fast, but barely played

Moochie Norris- Bench player, decent

---This is all for 2 first round draft picks which is nice, and they acquired Maurice Taylor who is only around 29 years old and he has a bit of height, the same goes for Malik Rose as well. I mean i really dont see what San Antonio or Houston have got out of this trade.

Nazr Mohammed is actually getting better. But hes alright. I don't see the Knicks going anywhere soon though... sorry :(

Nazr Mohammed is a stiff. No toughness, can't rebound, or block shots. I don't know what the Knicks do anymore. They stink and don't know what they are doing. They still believe they are going to make the playoffs with this pathetic team. @hmmm@

• 3 weeks later...

The Knicks just make me laugh because Isaiah Thomas is a moron....

Layton was awful, but Thomas found a way to be worse...

Let's review:

He gets Marbury and Hardaway from Phoenix last year...Marbury is a good player, but he's too selfish and arrogant to go to the next level. Penny has a huge salary and isn't the Penny of the mid 90's...

He trades guys with expiring contracts to the Bulls and gets: Jamal Crawford - who's a good player but again, has poor shot selection much like Marbury...The Knicks sign him to a long term deal and guess what, they're way over the cap....

The Knicks aren't going to be good for a long time since they are so tied down by those contracts..