I Was Dissapointed In This Years Toy Fair!!!

Lady Jaye

We dont see as much as we used to. I remember being able to see everything that was going to come out for any given toy line that year, but now that they have the Fall Toy Fair and are also bringing our stuff suring the SDCC, the Feb Toy Fair is weak!!!!

I mean I loved seeing the Sentinel Wave, and the Legendady Riders wave, but I wanted more. At least a hint at what to expect in coming months!!! @grumpy@

Anyone else feeling a bit cheated??? @smilepunch@

Yeah....a tad dissapointed. I don't ever complain, but this toy fair was kinda lame. No new suprises. ML figures we've seen or knew were coming, Sigma Six taking over Joe, suprisingly, I think the coolest thing shown this year was Jakk's WWE Batista prototype- it was done with ML style articulation! How awesome is that?

It was all DC. Its going to be a big year for them it seems.

I hate to say it, but we're all a little spoiled by all the news on the internet. Ten years ago you had to wait for the march issue of Lee's and now you don't. It's all there and with the stuff that leaked before TF (we've had the line up for ML 9-11 or 12 for about a month) there just isn't that much of a surprise. Over all we got to see some neat stuff and acouple of surprises hit us fans. Sure TB is being a pain, but the pictures are out there.

Did Toybiz have any LOTR there? I have not heard anything anywhere about that.

DC did have the best stuff though. I'm going to be getting alot of those.

I'm going to go broke buying Star Wars this year but I have extra money to spend because of Sigma 6.

Yeah, I would have liked at least a hint as to what we can expect in Legends past series 11. Other than that, I liked all the pics of ML10 and 11. Those were really nice, and got me really excited.

We dont see as much as we used to. I remember being able to see everything that was going to come out for any given toy line that year, but now that they have the Fall Toy Fair and are also bringing our stuff suring the SDCC, the Feb Toy Fair is weak!!!!

I mean I loved seeing the Sentinel Wave, and the Legendady Riders wave, but I wanted more. At least a hint at what to expect in coming months!!! @grumpy@

Anyone else feeling a bit cheated??? @smilepunch@

It's been that way the last couple of years.

However, I think this year was much better then last.

Lots of JLU & other DC product. Toy Biz had an incredible showing and Star Wars product for this year looks great.

It's just too bad about GI Joe:( But with Comicbook heroes making such a strong comeback it helps soften the blow about the Joe line

And Yes Comic Con has been much better then Toy Fair the last couple years as well