What Figure Do You Have The Most Of?

T.A.P.

What single figure do you have the most of? For figures with more than one paint scheme, just go with one version.

Last time I checked, it was a six-way tie for me with 12 each of these:

Keychain Action Soldier

Keychain Action Sailor

Keychain Action Marine

Keychain Action Pilot

Convention Fuschia Viper

VVV Value Zone Sand Viper

65 Cobra Infantry

32 Crimson Guard

12 Crimson Vipers

6 Rare Blue Grenadiers(Spy troops)

I still need a Dozen or two Greenshirts. For those who insist they are anti- Gi Joe, i digress Ive been wacthing Season two and they are in every other Cartoon.

I have 19 single pack BAT 3.2....I'd have more, but I haven't been able to find anymore. Always on the look out though.

Next is the BAT Troop builder pack. I have 10 of those.

Then is the Sandviper which i have 6 of.

36 cobra soldiers

24 crimson vipers

24 green shirts

16 crimson guardsmen

12 pit vipers (I just love this mold. Looks like the old hydra agents from marvel comics).

10 of those damn dukes (custom fodder).

plus 4-8 of most cobra soldiers.

you guys put me to shame my highest was jvc 1.5 vipers but i sold em all, now it's jvc Beachead, i have 9. 8 of them repainted as cobra soliders.

I HAVE A LOT OF B.A.T.S-----80 TOTAL---BUT THEY ARE ALL DIFFRENT

MAINLY V 3.2 AND UP-------I WAS BUILDING UP FOR "ROBOT REBELLION OR WHATEVER IT WAS GOING TO BE CALLED

HERES THE REST THOUGH

60 CRIMSON GUARDS--AGENT FACES AND O.C.S.

60 COBRA INFANTRY----12 ARE UN OPENED THOUGH

36 IRON GREANDIERS---SPY TROOPS AND SINGLE PACKS

36 NEO-VIPERS---VARIOUS COLORS

36 SNOW WOLF----V1 SPY TROOPS AND VvV

36 VIPER 2-------24 REGULAR AND 12 PYTHON PATROL

TRYING TO BUILD AND NICE ROUND NUMBER ARMY AT 600 COBRA TROOPS TOTAL!!!

IVE GOT A FEW OTHERS ALMOST AT 36 ---------LIKE VIPERS AND CLAWS AND ALLEY VIPERS

I KNOW I DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SOME "ARMY BUILDERS" ON HERE THOUGH

SO ARMIES IVE SEEN ARE --"JUST SICK"--------

IF I HAD MORE $$$$$---TO THROW DOWN I PROBABLY WOULD TOO THOUGH!!!!!!

DOC

There was a time when I have 48 Crimson Vipers... :( Now it's down to 24... (Stupid not having a job at the time!)

I think I've got about 35 or so of the B.A.T. v3.2 mold...

If we're going with specific molds, I've got about 45 of the Viper II-mold... (15 Viper II, and 25 Python Vipers)

-Kevin

427 Cobra BATs total

70 V1s

70 V2

140 Internet bats combined

40+ of each Wave 3.2 bats

5 BAATs

7 VvV Bats

8 Overkills

Others:

30 Infantry Troopers

70 Cobra Vipers total

And about 100+ Joes

Man some people take all the fun out of threads like this! @smilepunch@ 200 Cobra Infantry!!! Gah!

I think the most I have is 12 Night Vipers.

@propeller@ - Sam

It doesn't take the fun out of it...

It just shows you why you have so little of a certain item! I only have 1 V1 B.A.T. (*cough Royal cough*)

And as far as Cobra Infantry goes... I bought all six that I have EVER seen. :)

-Kevin

Man some people take all the fun out of threads like this! @smilepunch@ 200 Cobra Infantry!!! Gah!

I think the most I have is 12 Night Vipers.

And yet you turn down every chance to come by the house for a Coil meet...;) @poke2@

How many collectors are amassing such astronomical numbers of the SAME figures, for army building...custom fodder...dio creations...trade etc...?

With knowing this, it's still hard to believe that Hasbro wants to tell us that the Joes weren't selling well enough! <_<

Without doing a breakdown on the variations, I'd have to say I have more Vipers than any other figure. Alley Vipers come in next and Iron Grenadiers following close behind.

Bats have grown lately as well! No where NEAR RM's count, but he's a freak! @smilepunch@ In a good way!